mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

You know, I gotta laugh at these Type R guys. They throw all this $hit around on CA.com, and SD, and the like, but you don't see them on Termpro talking chit where all the big dogs roll. . . . They make a quaint little suggestion and that's it.

I like a cheap, good woofer as much as the next guy, but hate it when people try to cram it in my install.

You know, I gotta laugh at these Type R guys.  They throw all this $hit around on CA.com, and SD, and the like, but you don't see them on Termpro talking chit where all the big dogs roll. . . .  They make a quaint little suggestion and that's it. 

I like a cheap, good woofer as much as the next guy, but hate it when people try to cram it in my install.

Dont we all...dont we all

SPL...pfft

:)

If Flat Hertz places next year in SQ, I'll eat my hat.

And none of this we'll-import-new-members crap. :D

I think Jim enjoyed the "launch action" we did today----and no we can say we "bumped" Dire Straits in downtown B'burg----and like I said----no one cared---hell you could goto class in just your boxers and no one would even notice.

PS---Heather loved the french toast plate.

got home..and alas no note, the last note they left me i just left it laying right where they put it, and now its gone, so maybe they're starting to understand i don't really respond well to the notes?

got home..and alas no note,  the last note they left me i just left it laying right where they put it, and now its gone, so maybe they're starting to understand i don't really respond well to the notes?

do they not know how to talk ?

When you give a $/watt, what impedance are you refering to?

I'm paying $575 for 225w. Not exactly Jim's $250/watt.

What about $400 for 4000W....muahahahaha

Modded of course