mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

What every happened to SRT-4 Ed???

buh buh buh the cousin and i got a note today !!!

i'll just copy all of it to here

I really need your rent this morning. please give the money to (wife). We are in danger of having both the power and phone cut off today! We need your $ to help pay them.

either give the $ to mona or leave on counter

he's an assistant professor....and he can't even pay his own bills....good times, i'm going to take $20 for the groceries of mine they ate and said they'd replace but didn't, and i'm going to tell him since i'm giving him rent i want a cabinet cleared out cause i'm tired of keeping my foods up here

np: flogging molly - devil's dance floor

time for errands...bank, wash the van a little, take some pics for CYV, figure I ought to start a page there.

i am an arseho, i'm nickle'ing and dime'ing him but what else am i to do, i can't yell at him through a note

dylan - don't think twice, it's alright

brb in a few

I saw something weird tonight.

A van driving about 35 MPH on the highway, all of a sudden a child is thrown or dropped or fell out of this van onto the highway, the van didnt stop. 20 or 30 cars passed by the lifeless body on the road and almost ran over it. :wtf: Finally a different van comes by and picks it up. :unsure: Iraq is a weird place.

A van driving about 35 MPH on the highway, all of a sudden a child is thrown or dropped or fell out of this van onto the highway, the van didnt stop. 20 or 30 cars passed by the lifeless body on the road and almost ran over it. Finally a different van comes by and picks it up. :confused: Iraq is a weird place.

Obviously, either Iraqi Express or UBPS (united baby-parcel service) needs to improve its delivery methods :D

NP: System of a Down - B.Y.O.B.

crazy armenians...

oh wait...yeah.

:)

yep... pretty much

A van driving about 35 MPH on the highway, all of a sudden a child is thrown or dropped or fell out of this van onto the highway, the van didnt stop. 20 or 30 cars passed by the lifeless body on the road and almost ran over it. Finally a different van comes by and picks it up. :confused: Iraq is a weird place.

Obviously, either Iraqi Express or UBPS (united baby-parcel service) needs to improve its delivery methods :D

lol

thats some fudgeed up chit though

WTF :huh2:

No babies in here...

van13tf.jpg

wheel3am.jpg

relatively clean van = happy Jim

No babies in here...

van13tf.jpg

wheel3am.jpg

relatively clean van = happy Jim

Jim, I love You and all, but between the fuzzy dice, the wheels, and the ROSE LICENSE plate... uhhh... :runlaugh:

ahh man, the flowers on Jim's van get a laugh out of me every time.