mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i will be, i just hate to move till the end of the month, i am an ass, i want to stay and give him hell for the rest of this month :-D

uh huh (snaps fingers twice)

i only have like 1 beer left, i'm on my 3rd.....and i'm not even buzzed. I remember when i used to drink, and i felt bad about not having any tolerance....i want that back, i didn't know then that it meant cheap drunk, now 6 barely get me drunk and its only going to go downhill from here

supa what is that pic? looks like someone tried to cut a sub hole with a sledgehammer

i think i should try to fit some 18s in my dash....for the frontstage

what are these "tweeters" you speak of?

Vladd...

Thats flakkos attempt at making a hole for his RL-p

ATTN MODS/ADMIN

I dont know how to contact you all about this but im having problems with my profile settings.

When I change them I get an error that says i havent filled everything out ( which i have)

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You must complete the form fully before proceeding. Please go back and check the data you entered.

If I was really bad at making holes, Id cut into the, cut the circle and glue the cut back up. You know, like we learn how to do in shop class?

Morning.