mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

:woot:

Geuss what my paycheck was...some will laught but for 17 i am doing damn well. Over time + mileage FTW.

Lets guess who cares?

J

Well me for one, almost $600.

One more paycheck before school starts...im happy i wont be scrapeing change to drive to school. :ehh:

i really need to just go crazy, i'm in the mood to drive cross country and hand out for a few days, get laid, do some drugs, then come home

ok...drugs are optional, if no drugs i need some piercings or tattoos though

Drugs are bad mmkay :)

good morning ramos. feeling any better?

Little bit , I can breathe without sounding like darth vader :)

Well a little better is better than no better. :D

Starting on some 6.5" enclosures today. I dont know what Qts i should start with. Have any ideas?

Its 7:30 and its already 81 degrees...

Whoa, I'm an advanced member, just now noticed that...

I need to buy an Optima 31 battery from Scottie.....it looks like a damn good deal

Edited by iagrdshaka

im thinking about starting at 1.0 then adding 2x4'to raise it.

im thinking ported 0.5cuft@50Hz

I thought of a good way to make ported door panels. Either seal them up like you would for IB then fill the bottom with expanding foam to reduce volume to tthe desired level. Then place a port in the door panel.

Or mask off the window gears and make a fiberglass "bubble" around theopening for the speaker...hmmmm.

I thought of a good way to make ported door panels. Either seal them up like you would for IB then fill the bottom with expanding foam to reduce volume to tthe desired level. Then place a port in the door panel.

Or mask off the window gears and make a fiberglass "bubble" around theopening for the speaker...hmmmm.

Given the huge volume of your average car door , what is there to gain by making them ported ? Most IB installs are more efficient :)

But im lacking so much in the 60-100Hz area. :(

I found a good looking boat. Im going to talk to my parents about it.

It's a '67 run about hull with a newer motor (didnt say what year). Hasa shallow V hull so that is good for skiing/wakeboarding. Its a "beater boat" i geuss. It has one seat with a make shift wooden bench seat in the back. The hull looks like most Ski Natique boats in the 70's only its runabout instead of direct drive inboard.

The guy is asking 1950 for it but im not going to pay that. It is on a galvanized trailer. Im thinking of offering 1200 and going from there if i like it when i look at it. Any thoughts?

But im lacking so much in the 60-100Hz area. :(

Sounds like a driver issue . What drivers are you using ? How much power ? And how / where are they mounted ? :)

The guy is asking 1950 for it but im not going to pay that. It is on a galvanized trailer. Im thinking of offering 1200 and going from there if i like it when i look at it. Any thoughts?

Better be in pristine condition to be that old, and asking that kind of money. I have seen chriscraft's go for that kind of money. :)

oh wow, up so early, but it's ok...

Early ?? I've been at work for 3 hours allready :)

oh wow, up so early, but it's ok...

Early ?? I've been at work for 3 hours allready :)

it's summer

and i'm a college kid

:P

Wait till you get my age. My idea of sleeping late, is getting up at 7am :)