mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

or little swimming things suspended in a liquid.

Loyd's Alan Jackson song is badass in the dorm...

I can only imagine what 8 of those beasts will do.

I can only imagine what 8 of those beasts will do.

Make plywood, futons, window blinds, cans, and everything else rattle... :fing34:

I;m sorry, maybe you're too stupid to work it out?

but... the efficiency of the woofer has nothing to do with the enclosure!!!

I am saying, that the woofers are inefficient!!!! whats that got to do with the box? :laugh:

hmmmm

Couple more days in the manual labor world . Decided to take the desk job . Start next week :)

doing what? better money I hope, what about the FG race boats thingy? :puzzled:

I'm getting old my brother . My hands can't take the pounding they once could . Arthritis is taking over :( I'll be the 1st shift shipping supervisor for HSN . Better money , better benefits, and no sanding :D Bossman is a good friend , he will call me to help on the weekends if needed. Just need a job that isn't so hard on an old mans bones :)

Congrats on the job Ramos :)

Im stupid

i was supposed to meet the dude with the amps at del taco, not his work ( next to del taco)

he was waiting a long time too...lol

Right tweeter wasen't working, check all the wiring/connections. Still wasen't working

Turned all the equipment off an dthen on, played wit all the sitches on the crossover (not changine any, just off then on) and now the damn tweeter works. WTF.

Can't type tonite either,

Time to take a calc placement exam that I"m gonna say F you to when they say I need to do calc 1....

chance i can get someone to email me that song by loyd?? mrray13@gmail.com please...

my interent is beign the paininthelass.....

and dre...i have no clue how a box will help with a subs efficiency, do you? lol...god, tehre are some stupid people out there.....that quote really reminded me of profilepower when he made his " some guy thinks a box will make a sub sound tight" speech....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I tried, but I don't have an email account that will attach anything over 10mb...

chance i can get someone to email me that song by loyd?? mrray13@gmail.com please...

and dre...i have no clue how a box will help with a subs efficiency, do you? lol...god, tehre are some stupid people out there.....that quote really reminded me of profilepower when he made his " some guy thinks a box will make a sub sound tight" speech....

Should be on the way.

my god i cannot believe i went to school with that chiefaudiophile dude on cs.com

indeed i havent read any of profilepower's speeches but i have some free time i might go do that now..

but that quote would not have been as funny had it not come from an "spl competitor"

wtf there was no buy it now on that McIntosh and it ended early for $540. I probably would have paid it too.

If it didn't say JL on it this would make a pretty decent front stage amp. 2x90w at 8ohms and 2x45w for the tweets. $259 seems pretty good for that, I just want something a bit unusual at this point.

Should be on the way.

yep..got it!!

thanks bro!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

indeed i havent read any of profilepower's speeches but i have some free time i might go do that now..

but that quote would not have been as funny had it not come from an "spl competitor"

yeah, you need to look up profilepower at the hole..lol..be prepared to laugh, cry, wonder in amazement and jsut about run the gauntlet of feelings over his spew..lol...

spl competitor huh? must be meca...lol...this guy from the hole or where? got a link to the whole thread??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

you know, the hole is bad, no doubt, but cs.com is about the absolute worst place ot ever, ever get advice. i actually saw a post where somone told a n0ob to hangout and learn!! i was like wtf is there to learn here? especially fromt he likes of cheif and such...

dre, you actually went to school with him?? what was that like? what was he like? i saw db's post about his system over at cs.com..just how close is that to his actual self?