mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Might rent a movie since I have the joint to myself tonight. Maybe new Pirates?

Has to be quiet.

The boss, the fluff and Amanda are all down at the beach. I join them tomorrow night. Going to probably take the 528i back down and full boggie late at night.

Sad day for me, M1live.com is no longer streaming music because of the new costs.

I have been listening to that station since day one.

So for the time being, switching to di.fm or dubcollective or something of that nature.

vava la revolution!

a movie sounds like fun, i be alone for the rest of the week.....maybe

ECA has slowed down.

vava la revolution!

a movie sounds like fun, i be alone for the rest of the week.....maybe

Well I can never watch one on a week night because Amanda falls asleep on the couch and I don't want a TV in my bedroom.

Crap gotta keep up with my PMs.

i'm in dire need of a HU change. I am considering putting real money into the clarion, the p9, or an h701 combo. I'm a fan of the p9s flexibility, but it's kinda ugly IMO. The clarion is beautiful but the H701 has so much processing ability.

can you do the h701 combo with any HU or does it have to be an alpine and does it have to be an indash>

Ok going to hit up a movie. Someone remind me to DL leap.

:)

i'm out of here, gotta drive back home and try to get the laptop up and running.

sean, expect a phone call tomorrow or the next day. I am dead serious about needing a recipe

New Pirates = teh worst

I wish I could force myself to be irresponsible with my money. :(

so wow I've somewhat moved in. I didn't get a futon or a new desk as planned and now i'm kind of like "well wtf." I have to buy a futon and desk now. Looks like I'll be pulling that 200 bucks I had stashed away trying to save up for a mountain bike.

Oh well, such is life.

Dude, check the facebook classifieds for cheap chit around you.

Mythbusters are a bunch of retards. The science may be sound and they can probably figure out the math all correctly but they have absolutely no mechanical knowledge at all. The way they pull stuff on that show and the "steering" mechanisms they come up with are so f'ing wimpy its amazing they even work. They build absolutley no safety factor into their designs and are idiots IMHO.

Dude, check the facebook classifieds for cheap chit around you.

the only thing that would interest me used would be a desk but not a futon. For starters, god only knows were that futon has been if they were trying to sell the mattress along with the frame. 2nd, I would only want the frame b/c I'm buying a foam mattress instead of that cheap thin one they try to sell with the 100 dollar futons.

I am trying to find a desk used though. The desk I have now was free so I don't lose anything from it really other than it was badass.

Freud dado set cuts like a hot knife through butter.

If you get a futon for alot of use, spend some $$$ and get a quality one, the cheapo ones will breakdown in about 2 weeks. Personally I'm getting a couch to replace my futon.

If you get a futon for alot of use, spend some $$$ and get a quality one, the cheapo ones will breakdown in about 2 weeks. Personally I'm getting a couch to replace my futon.

yeah I intend to do just that. The frames I'm looking at are about 130-150 just for the frames alone. The mattresses are a lot though, they are about 200 bucks. So I'm trying to keep the comfort of my bed, just downsize a little.

i did the cheapo futon once, ended up squeaking so much i tossed the frame and just slept on the mattress on the floor

Re: H701

You can use it with any headunit, provided you use the C701 controller to control the H701.

Only some Alpine units can control the H701 directly (pretty much all of the optical output HUs).

hmmm ok, so do you know off hand which alpines (currently offered) have the optical out? does it have to be a dvd player?

*goes to search alpine's site.

btw...my laptop is working again. The hard drive is going out once again. pucking POS. At least it isn't the motherboard though.

looks like only the in-dash's do and that's out of the question.

here's another question which may be stupid, but i still require an answer.

if i was to get another HU, lets say for argument, a p9 (not combo, just HU) would i still use the optical out to the H701, or is the optical in on the H701 solely for alpine units that will be controlling the H701 fully?