mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

One other beef I have with the Eclipse you don't have with the 880, over/underlap isn't possible. Who really wants their crossovers at the same frequencies??? Just plain stupid.

Plane boards in 15, perhaps it is time to leave starbucks and make the walk. curious if my pc will work at the gate?

Damn yall fast typing mutha trucka's I damn near burnt my lasagna trying to catch up :D

lol sorry ramos

Plane boards in 15, perhaps it is time to leave starbucks and make the walk. curious if my pc will work at the gate?

one way to find out

one way to find out

works

you can overlap or underlap on the 8053, i do so on the upper end

if the 880 didn't have the damn noise issue, i would have loved it and probably kept it a very long time. Now i'm stuck going to alpine, which i've always hated

if the 880 didn't have the damn noise issue, i would have loved it and probably kept it a very long time. Now i'm stuck going to alpine, which i've always hated

Come to the dark side my child :)

you can overlap or underlap on the 8053, i do so on the upper end

not on the 8454 iirc

definitely looks like i will be, i'll probably just make a rig so i can plug in the controller to setup the h701 and then just unplug it and use the 7996 to change presets. that way i don't have to worry about the other din slot. Even though i have tons of room in the dash to open it up to 2din

one way to find out

works

sweet

I hate toshiba for making a laptop with a gforce video card but 1.1 usb slots. Who the hell does that? Granted this laptop is so old it only came out right about the time of 2.0, but everything else on it was top of the line

If it does I am nuts, it might just be on the sub/mid and not the top but I don't thinka so.

definitely looks like i will be, i'll probably just make a rig so i can plug in the controller to setup the h701 and then just unplug it and use the 7996 to change presets. that way i don't have to worry about the other din slot. Even though i have tons of room in the dash to open it up to 2din

Make sure that the 7996 will even change the presets...if you are going by my info I am not sure that model does, just some of the in dash ones do.

apparently the 7996 will switch the presets, but nobody seems 100% on any of it.

boarding, see you all later.

What engine?

It's a secret.

Have a safe flight Sean!

Tom, I don't remember, but does your Camaro have a 3-speed or Powerglide?

why the hell can't women just learn when to keep their mouths shut????

they love drama almost as much as gay men.

Tom, I don't remember, but does your Camaro have a 3-speed or Powerglide?

manual 3, Saginaw I believe

Sean, keep your eye on your mailbox around monday or tuesday