mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I hate when you just lay in bed for hours trying to stop thinking and get some fugging sleep.

I hate when you just lay in bed for hours trying to stop thinking and get some fugging sleep.

'tis the same reason I am here....

71 Guests and 34 members at 12:35 at night.

Scott is here too.

Sometimes I forget how much better lossless sounds than mp3....

I always get myself into trouble when I put on the headphones before going to sleep. Next thing I know it's 4AM and I have to be up for work in a couple of hours. Must be careful not do that tonight.

Going to hopkins tomorrow for Arthurs appointment. :(

watching robot chicken starwars.

fading fast

Ok so Dallas is out of the question. Justin called me today.

:(

Looks like I'll be stayin by the pool all week and drinking margarita's. How exciting. lololol

Hope everyone is doing well. BTW, Metallica - Am I Evil? is on XM and I'm rocking out ;p

going to visit SecondSkin tomorrow, maybe pick up a couple things

going to visit SecondSkin tomorrow, maybe pick up a couple things

that sounds pretty cool. Send some stuff my way ;).

I wish people would spend as much time comparing reproduction of vocals & instruments as they do the bass. Really starting to irritate me.

eff the bass, sometimes I want to pull my sub out so I can say I don't have any just for that reason

If I wouldn't use the Maggies for movies, I wouldn't have a sub setup with them. But since I am using them for movies in addition to music...

Just to contradict my previous statement I will say that I personally think that the Maggies need a subwoofer. You can cross it pretty low, but a stereo sub setup works out well with them.

Am i the only one who chooses front stage components first , then worry about a sub last ? :)

You know Ramos, I should have done that first honestly...I've got near 630 dollars invested in my sub/amp combo and about 250 in my front stage...(not counting the dampening....)

Don't know how much I have spent on the unfinished front stage yet . But I haven't even given a thought as too what sub I intend to run :)

It is funny, I do worry about all of the drivers in my cars but the reality of it is that almost any sub will do what is necessary. My next project car, I pretty much have the front stage picked out but also haven't thought nor do I care about the subs. They will be IB though as in either a fastback or coupe I think it is most definitely the right decision.

Hell the Rli8 in my car has too much output for my front stage at the moment to keep up. Of course my gains are at minimum and I only have a whopping 27w running to the mids, but either way the sub is set at -10dB and it keeps up fine and still actually is too peaky for my tastes.

should have guessed bottom :(

I don't understand why people have such difficulty driving in a parkade.

:confused:

To continue the previous conversation: 9 sub manufacturers and 2 of them make mids. No tweeters. Something is missing on SSA.