mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Haven't done much audio lately . Been working on moms house . But I'm getting ready to dive back into the chitbox full force . Got a few things I need to pick up at circut chitty " where screwing is state of the art" :D So I'm sure I'll here some more stupidity before too long :)

Sean, if I were to lower the Camaro, do you know if drop spindles or lowering springs would be better?

still not sure if I want to lower it however

well, it appears a search on the Camaro forum gave me an answer

general consensus is stock spindles/lowering springs over dropped spindles/stock springs

Are you sure? Everyone I know recommends changing spindles and shocks because when you change springs, you change spring ratio and lose some comfort.

i have heard you should definitely change the shocks when changing ride height, changing to a shock that is usable with the new ride height.

I'm gonna put daytons on a ranger

A friend has a set of 13" or 14" ( can't remember exactly ) sitting in his garage complete with the eagle knock off spinners . He has an f-350 he uses for work that I keep trying to convince him to put them on :D Told him I would even airbrush the spokes with wood grain to complete the wagon wheel effect :)

You know your big pimpin' when you roll the 100 spoke daytons on your work truck :)

so anyone that knows anything about computers. I just bought a computer used (but brand new) it's a custom made with all the necessaries built into the MB, 2.1 speakers creative speakers, 17" flat screen monitor. 150gb HD, pentium 3.x ghz, wireless mouse, wired keyboard and a legal winxp key but no cd.

$200, i thought it was a hell of a deal but just wanted someone else's opinion.

Damn good deal, I woulda hopped on that in nothing flat.

Sean, if I were to lower the Camaro, do you know if drop spindles or lowering springs would be better?

still not sure if I want to lower it however

well, it appears a search on the Camaro forum gave me an answer

general consensus is stock spindles/lowering springs over dropped spindles/stock springs

Are you sure? Everyone I know recommends changing spindles and shocks because when you change springs, you change spring ratio and lose some comfort.

People have had clearance problems with the dropped spindles, and the stock springs could stand to be a tad stiffer.

i have heard you should definitely change the shocks when changing ride height, changing to a shock that is usable with the new ride height.

I'm going to put new shocks in it eventually. The thing is that I can change them without having to completely take apart the front end again so they can wait a bit. Also, while most of the stuff is 40 years old, the shocks are only about 15 years old.

Here for a few.

Welding for one of the Civil Professors tonight, should be interesting 15$ an hour for easy money (I think). Getting another PE box in tonight, pics up when I get it all in.

Got one of the MAW15's in the basement last night, ~2.3 ft^3 sealed, corner loaded. After I boosted the signal level to the sub amp enough that way it put out power it was alright. The low, low movie effects need some help, but above about ~35hz it gets just downright wicked on music. I'm debating on porting them low now becasue I want the movie output rather than the music type output. Ahhh problems, problems.

Overall it isn't to bad of a sub setup for what I paid for it so far, needs tweaking, but I knew it would. I'm pleased with the MAW so far though. :)

FUCKING A!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gallery_156_27_15856.jpg

This is where it was at 12-15 years ago.

Glad you like it Ryan2,

but give the MAW a little time to break in.

Where the fuck are my Cobra pics? Gallery problems?

On this day in 1997, the Toronto Transit Commission opened its Spadina light rail transit line. In 1990, the last Citro

Where the fuck are my Cobra pics? Gallery problems?

Mark is working on the gallery right now. We need to water mark images since they are being posted on other sites.

I see that. I just hope my Cobra pics come back up cuz I dumped them from my comp.

BOMBS OVER BAGHDAD!

I see that. I just hope my Cobra pics come back up cuz I dumped them from my comp.

No idea where those went. I don't think we have copies of them either! Sorry. I'll check with our back ups, but it's not looking good so far.

I'm now boycotting SSAudio.

so anyone that knows anything about computers. I just bought a computer used (but brand new) it's a custom made with all the necessaries built into the MB, 2.1 speakers creative speakers, 17" flat screen monitor. 150gb HD, pentium 3.x ghz, wireless mouse, wired keyboard and a legal winxp key but no cd.

$200, i thought it was a hell of a deal but just wanted someone else's opinion.

dude for 200 bucks yeah that's a real nice deal. lol