mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I didn't expect you to miss the sarcasm.

Which of course is truthfully a big whopping amount of apathy.

not meant towards draggin but just towards the deebeez

I'm still looking for all those deeebees I'm missing because of my 16ga wire.

I am guilty of running 12, not out of necessity or desire but because that is all knu had in bi-wire when I ordered my cable.

I'm still looking for all those deeebees I'm missing because of my 16ga wire.

I am guilty of running 12, not out of necessity or desire but because that is all knu had in bi-wire when I ordered my cable.

I believe I'm also running 12ga to my subs. It's what Walmart had. :P

I'm also running home audio wire I pulled out of a dumpster to my front speakers.

Something like 75ft of 16ga. Knu speaker cable in the Spec... lots of wire needed for 6 runs from front to back.

Just over an hour till I'm out of here. I have a couple of cases of beer that will be in trouble tonight.

What's everyone else doing?

Not sure, but just found out that I am getting two more orders in the next 2 weeks for 3/4 mil. Puts me more than 30% above my end of year goal & quota. :woot:

Oh, I remember tonight is a buddy of mines grooms dinner. BBQ at his house with beers.

Shit, in fact I gotta shower as I need to leave in 30min.

Showered, shaved, clothed and ready to go!

zzzzooooommmmgggggg

car meets ftw!! and my phone ftw. i can post up while not at a PC yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear the Audi. Betcha it takes her longer to change than me to shower & shave as well as get dressed.

Just over an hour till I'm out of here. I have a couple of cases of beer that will be in trouble tonight.

What's everyone else doing?

6-8, beer night @ Winston's English Pub

8-10, beer night @ Sutherland Hotel

I do believe I'll be getting into trouble as well.

Just checking in real quick. Huge forest fire close (15 minutes away) from home up the mountain, so I've been posted there for quite some time. Grew from ~200 hectares to ~1900 in less than a day (around 2450 now). Jumped the river and now threatens a bunch of homes. Haven't been able to get the choppers and planes in due to heavy smoke.

damn man 15 minutes away the last thing I would do is check in. LOL your real hard core SSA is all I can say lol good luck and dont forget to bring the marshmallows

Be safe Dr. Captain!

damn dude, watch yourself captain.

Niel I'm just gonna chill at the house tonight. Everyone is playing the "we don't answer our cell phone" game atm. I also have to go to my parents house and pack up those Horns, that's so awesome that someone wanted em. ^_^

damnit that guy isn't going to sell me that JBL amp. I offered him 180 shipped...that's only 10 dollars off his asking price of 170 + shipping(if you actually consider that shipping is 20 dollars but I found a quote for 10 dollars if he packed it himself). I mean even if he just selling for what he paid for it you can't expect to get that everytime.