mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'd like to see you fit it in that box. :D

indeed we shall see what i can conjour up

You haven't modeled it yet have you...

no sire i have not i had planned to get on it tomorrow if work was slow

IIRC .02cuft without cabin gain :lol:

I'm not sure if I'm gonna actually have enough money to buy my speakers this week or not and I've got a guy lined up in Little Rock who does a lot of fiberglass work over at diymobile and he's a member at CA.com. He is willing to help out, which is real cool. I've got rent due and a couple stupid bills. If my paycheck from work is AT LEAST 300 then I can buy everything and be ready to drive to Little Rock August 31st - September 2nd. I'm excited, finally met someone willing to help with kicks. :woot::woot:

oh btw, 46 & 2 are just ahead of me.

who?

Hey Tom, how much you want for that Pioneer 3500?

On this day in 1953, Nippon Television broadcasted Japan's first television show, including its first TV advertisement. In 1937, Toyota Motors became an independent company. In 1907, UPS was founded by James E. Casey in Seattle, Washington. In 1898, Caleb Bradham renamed his carbonated soft drink "Pepsi-Cola". In 1884, the first known photograph of a tornado was made. In 1859, a geomagnetic storm caused the Aurora Borealis to shine so brightly that it was seen clearly over parts of USA, Europe and as far afield as Japan. And in 1845, Scientific American magazine published its first issue. Happy Birthday LeAnn Rimes (1982), Jack Black and Jason Priestley (1969), Shania Twain (1965), Jennifer Coolidge (1963), Emma Samms (1960), Scott Hamilton (1958), Daniel Stern (1957), Ben Gazzara (1930) and Donald O'Connor (1925).

"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."

- Ken Olsen, President, Digital Equipment, 1977

Morning , waiting to here from Dave on Sundays plan . Got some shrimp , trying to figure out if I'm gonna eat them or share :)

Got swedish meatballs that he requested also . Gonna eat all the chit myself if he doesn't answer his phone :D

I have a 15" Q that's gonna need a sealed box :-D

I'd like to see you fit it in that box. :D

indeed we shall see what i can conjour up

You haven't modeled it yet have you...

no sire i have not i had planned to get on it tomorrow if work was slow

IIRC .02cuft without cabin gain :lol:

ok i just modeled it up.....i dont think i can get it in there inverted thanx to the throw

YAY for new people

BOOO for dave not answering

J

Got swedish meatballs that he requested also . Gonna eat all the chit myself if he doesn't answer his phone :D

:domoslay:

woo hoo he finally answered , it's on for sunday . Grubbing and building a box if Matt wants to . :)

So you did get it? What are your plans for the other one?

I'm not sure if I'm gonna actually have enough money to buy my speakers this week or not and I've got a guy lined up in Little Rock who does a lot of fiberglass work over at diymobile and he's a member at CA.com. He is willing to help out, which is real cool. I've got rent due and a couple stupid bills. If my paycheck from work is AT LEAST 300 then I can buy everything and be ready to drive to Little Rock August 31st - September 2nd. I'm excited, finally met someone willing to help with kicks. :woot::woot:

who?

I haven't caught his real name yet, we are still talking about me coming down. He liked the speaker choices you made for me though, he was very impressed ;) . His user name on CA.com though is xplicitACTS. I saw his work over at diymobile working on his civic and I was very impressed with his door pods. I can't find his name over at diymobile anymore to link you to his thread, he must use a different name over there. I just spent like 10 minutes going through the install section. It's a black honda civic hatchback if I remember correctly.

and everyone leaves :(

Indeed.

I have a math test here in 54 minutes. Hope I do okayyyyyyyyy.

who?

I haven't caught his real name yet, we are still talking about me coming down. He liked the speaker choices you made for me though, he was very impressed ;) . His user name on CA.com though is xplicitACTS. I saw his work over at diymobile working on his civic and I was very impressed with his door pods. I can't find his name over at diymobile anymore to link you to his thread, he must use a different name over there. I just spent like 10 minutes going through the install section. It's a black honda civic hatchback if I remember correctly.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/showth...highlight=Civic

That one?

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that's the one. Damn you for being able to find it and I couldn't :( .

I have a 15" sealed box, 2 cubes...right now it's in primer...let me know.

Does me no good, no point to replace the Rava unless I went to stereo subs...

and everyone leaves :(

I'm still here . Just trying to figure out why usps started requiring custom forms for packages going to us territories all of a sudden :(

I can see if you require them for all us territories , but they don't . THey require them for only packages over 1lb going to guam ????? wtf is that all about :(

I hate dealing with the post office :(