mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Saw this in the chithole, couldn't help but laugh

"For any substage, you will want a MONO amp. It is one channel and plays low frequencies. "

silly monoblock users

we've just been listening to low frequencies all this time :(

Just like those that say Class D can't play higher than 200Hz lol

It's 250 buddy. fing05.gif

Jim, the stuffing I've done on the BIB's is dense at the top of the taper, then less and less as you get to the driver, then on the bottom of the box too.

I REALLY need to box up the belle and send it out, dave has to be tired of me running around with his revo

yea, I just got back from a math meeting with my teacher and like 7 other students...

Turns out my teacher has been working out our "review" questions for answers to give to us for two days...

this review consists of 8 questions, that will be very similar to the 8 questions on the test,,,

only problem is, I only have 75 minutes to do those 8 questions tomorrow morning on the test,... the teacher took hours upon hours to solve the practice ones she gave us...

always was the other way around. the teacher solving a 2 hour test in 20 mins and then telling us it was easy.

My line of thinking has always been, if they are teaching it, they should be able to easily do all the exams/homework in no time at all...

going to a seminar today = no school tomorrow

:woot:

live music in pubs is coooool :D

Last time I went to a concert in a bar, I smelled of smoke Soooo bad when I got out it wasn't even funny.

i think i'm starting work on my enclosure tomorrow :D

Picked up a Skagen Titanium watch today, very thin, which I really like, and the mesh band is pretty cool.

live music in pubs is coooool :D

Last time I went to a concert in a bar, I smelled of smoke Soooo bad when I got out it wasn't even funny.

the smoke forced me out.

if i ever open a bar, it's going to be a non-smoking bar :lol:

What kind of enclosure? Fiberglass?

yes sir. fiberglass.

Picked up a Skagen Titanium watch today, very thin, which I really like, and the mesh band is pretty cool.

pics ?

Looks just like this, same blue color, same style, only mine is black instead of the gray/silver

233xlttnxlfk7.jpg

What kind of enclosure? Fiberglass?

yes sir. fiberglass.

for what type of 'peeka?

wtf.... whiny roommate has had his fiance over every day for the past few days. He whines about pimp roomie until he(pimp) actually leaves for a few days to get away, and then whiny roomie does this.

err i don't know if i filled in what happened before, whiny told pimp that he was going to move unless pimp's gf stopped coming over so much.

I'm so confused, i hope they have a death match in the living room, guns allowed.

Do old fashion style Dueling in the front yard. :D

it's going to come to that if they don't come off their periods soon.

ohh i see the captain.... if you know anything about PCR analysis let me know, i just need to know how to read the damn results

I really gotta plan out dad's car. ...maybe it's thread time

Do old fashion style Dueling in the front yard. :D

Lend him your glove to challenge his roommate to a duel. ;)

Wow, PCR analysis ... it has been a LONG time since I have had to deal with that. I can't really remember how to deal with the results.

Are you measuring yield and reaction quality or using the results to determine something genetic?

Remembering all that stuff now ... I really do not miss it.