mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Yeah you definitely don't wanna mix the two...

Yeah you definitely don't wanna mix the two...

Thats the thing. I'm not sure why the green stuffs in there, if the orange is the GM standard. I looked through the manual and it said the service engine soon light is likely an emissions thing. So i'm guessing an o2 sensor.

Another thing. I filled the oil. Think i might have done a bit too much. Its idling around 50psi rather than 40... Is it fine? It doesn't get near 80.

It was down to the bottom of the dipstick, so i added a quart... and i guess that was too much.

For the Service engine soon light you can go down to O'Reilly or AutoZone and they'll scan the OBD-II port for you for free. Dunno about the coolant though, someone at a Chevy dealership can prolly tell you though...

For the Service engine soon light you can go down to O'Reilly or AutoZone and they'll scan the OBD-II port for you for free. Dunno about the coolant though, someone at a Chevy dealership can probably tell you though...

Thanks, what about the oil though? Any ideas?

slightly over shouldn't be too much of a problem.

ya i doubt overfilling the oil would set off ur service engine light

No, it went off so i added oil. It was below the hash marks on the dipstick.... who knows.

ya i know that but i thought u were saying that since u overfilled it the sensor would not turn off

ya i know that but i thought u were saying that since u overfilled it the sensor would not turn off

Oh, no. I think it might be an o2 sensor or something. I'll take it in to have it checked monday or so.

:hay: Aaron

Well Hello there!

The 'hop is a ur-free zone...

:D

Should be picking up those tweets in a couple weeks :) Once i get my ish together i shall be heading down to the little apple to see Ryan.

LOL

I concur.

:woot: for the weekend

but holy crap, I swear my teachers got together and conspired to make the next 7 days as shitty as possible

LOL

I concur.

spell check time ? :lol:

I live 27 miles away from Virginia Tech :(

I'm 2 minutes from ND stadium. Total shit fest on home games. You can only go somewhere during the game. The entire rest of the day, forget about it. You cannot drive anywhere around town without it taking you 3-4 times as long as it should.

3 papers are due. One This coming Wednesday, one November 7th and one November 15th.

All of them must be 5 pages, 5 sources and one of them has to have 20 slides with a 5 minute speech. Darn :(

jeez i hope that's a 5page min and not max, with 5 sources that'd be kind of hard. especially with the one with 20slides and a 5min speech

jeez i hope that's a 5page min and not max, with 5 sources that'd be kind of hard. especially with the one with 20slides and a 5min speech

Nooo actually, the first one is 5 page max I believe but the one with 20 slides is 5 page minimum. I think the same goes for the psychology paper, 5 page minimum.

Also can someone think of a good topic for my medical terminology class? Some kind of disease or something of that nature. I want something that has a lot of info but can't really think of much. Just wondering if you guys had any ideas.