mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

A double shot of vodka to a pint of Crystal Light is rather nice for taking the edge off

so paul kittinger e-mailed back and said basically exactly what neil(? devildriver) said. A better crossover would work but they sound good the way they are.

Glad I'm not totally crazy.

:)

Watching Curb Your Enthusiasm tonight. Great show.

I wish I had your budget. My favorite Neo and 7.

Im getting a good deal on the tweets, i'll likely be able to sell them for more than i'm paying. Thats the only way i'm justifying it.

In that case ifr you don't want them, I might.

I already called dibs :P

Im getting a good deal on the tweets, i'll likely be able to sell them for more than i'm paying. Thats the only way i'm justifying it.

i just looked at the links..you need to go smack yourself for ever thinking about going with a passive set, those = teh sex

Sexy! I like how the Impala is in front of the Viper :)

On this day in 1958, Pan American Airways made the first commercial flight of the Boeing 707 from New York to Paris. In 1940, the P-51 Mustang made its maiden flight. In 1936, the first electric generator at Hoover Dam went into full operation. In 1861, The Pony Express officially ceased operations. And in 1825, the Erie Canal opened passage from Albany, New York to Lake Erie. Happy Birthday Seth MacFarlane (1973), Ted Demme (d. 2002) and Natalie Merchant (1963), Cary Elwes (1962), Dylan McDermott (1961), Rita Wilson (1956), Bootsy Collins (1951), Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (1947), Pat Sajak (1946), Jaclyn Smith (1945), Bob Hoskins (1942) and C. W. Post (1854-1914).

"What we call 'Progress' is the exchange of one nuisance for another nuisance."

- Havelock Ellis

Sexy! I like how the Impala is in front of the Viper :)

It's a Caprice with a 6.0L LS motor actually, damn quick car for a basically stock engine

Doing full site back up, so load time might slow a tad.

mmmmm, sixth gen b bodies...sexy...

Hi Dre

i just looked at the links..you need to go smack yourself for ever thinking about going with a passive set, those = teh sex

uh-thankya! :)

I've been driving brittany (my girlfriend) around to work, class, etc. all week like pucking miss daisy or something, and she can't even fold my laundry.

Alright, so the service engine soon light came on in the Tahoe. I checked the airfilter, its mint. Checked the oil, it was low so i added a quart of 5w30. Its now slightly over (eek)... i went to put in antifreeze, mixed it up, opened the hoes and it was green... as to where the GM stuff i have is orange. I heard something one time about making sure not to mix different kinds... should i be worried?

Now that i look its topped off already. Have no clue what the lights about, i'll check it out in a week.

Alright, so the service engine soon light came on in the Tahoe. I checked the airfilter, its mint. Checked the oil, it was low so i added a quart of 5w30. Its now slightly over (eek)... i went to put in antifreeze, mixed it up, opened the hoes and it was green... as to where the GM stuff i have is orange. I heard something one time about making sure not to mix different kinds... should i be worried?

Now that i look its topped off already. Have no clue what the lights about, i'll check it out in a week.

as long as it's not puffing out smoke like my jeep :(

let's hope it's only a blown head gasket and not a cracked head :(

stealership wants $400 just to take them off and send them to get checked. no thanks, it's just a matter of taking off nuts and bolts, i have a repair manual and i found out where the puckers take the head for checking :)