mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Get ready to feel broke.
no joke...but it's fun for right now fing05.gif
got my new drivers license finally. Now I can actually go into clubs and what not(they scan your I.D instead of just looking at it). Time to go pick up some beer!

fing05.gif

sweet :D

yeah it is pretty sweet. I think I'm gonna head up to Tulsa for a meet with some folks up there, maybe check out the bars.

Get ready to feel broke.
got my new drivers license finally. Now I can actually go into clubs and what not(they scan your I.D instead of just looking at it). Time to go pick up some beer!

fing05.gif

yeah it is pretty sweet. I think I'm gonna head up to Tulsa for a meet with some folks up there, maybe check out the bars.

Going to meet Mike?

:P

Get ready to feel broke.

fing05.gif

Going to meet Mike?

:P

hell no I'm not going to meet that tool. If he said he was going I wouldn't show up. I'm meeting some other people from ca.com up there.

The idea of a CA.com meet kind of scares me, in all honesty.

There are a lot of people on there I definitely don't want to meet, even be in the same state as.

The idea of a CA.com meet kind of scares me, in all honesty.

There are a lot of people on there I definitely don't want to meet, even be in the same state as.

the idea of going to CA.com period gives me chills :werd_msword:

Edited by Penguin4x4

Sean, a handful of JBL 755.6's are on ebay at a crazy good price. Wish I had the money. :(

I am not even going to look :(

I searched and came up with nothing :redx:

Edited by MKader17

ok here is my situation

im trying to get some tweeters form madisound and the ones that i want are out of stock and they told me last week that they would be shipped by now. do u think i should push the issue of replacement tweeters because of my wasted time? the tweets that i wanted were $29 each and the ones im looking to get them to replace with are $43. do u think i should have to pay the difference?

Audison did a pretty neat thing with their LRX 5.1k

It uses a A A/B D class system.

A is for the tweeters

A/B is for the mids

D is for the sub. they use different PSU inside the amp(i may be using the wrong term, maybe inductors?) for each system but work jointly.

very innovative

LRx5-1.jpg

Crap I want that!!!

Sean, a handful of JBL 755.6's are on ebay at a crazy good price. Wish I had the money. :(

I am not even going to look :(

I searched and came up with nothing :redx:

Ebay

Got the Dayton WT3 from UPS finally today. Not bad, although I do have small concerns about it's precision.

If that is the newest woofer tester they have, I am very interested in what you say about it.

truthfully outside of those that play here occasionally as well I don't want to meet any of them.

ok here is my situation

im trying to get some tweeters form madisound and the ones that i want are out of stock and they told me last week that they would be shipped by now. do u think i should push the issue of replacement tweeters because of my wasted time? the tweets that i wanted were $29 each and the ones im looking to get them to replace with are $43. do u think i should have to pay the difference?

I doubt they will.

A is for the tweeters

A/B is for the mids

D is for the sub. they use different PSU inside the amp(i may be using the wrong term, maybe inductors?) for each system but work jointly.

very innovative

LRx5-1.jpg

Crap I want that!!!

Let me rephrase that. I want SSA to build something very similar.

Got the Dayton WT3 from UPS finally today. Not bad, although I do have small concerns about it's precision.

If that is the newest woofer tester they have, I am very interested in what you say about it.

It is, and so am I. Perhaps we should do a test on the tester :D

what do yall think of LPG 25NFA 1" textile dome?

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/index.php...p;filter_id=138

It struggles below 4k, but is otherwise a nice driver for the money.

A comparison of it and the Seas neo textile would be interesting.

A is for the tweeters

A/B is for the mids

very innovative

LRx5-1.jpg

Crap I want that!!!

pull a Milne on it :P blame it on Tangbang for stealing the idea(in this case audison)

what do yall think of LPG 25NFA 1" textile dome?

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/index.php...p;filter_id=138

It struggles below 4k, but is otherwise a nice driver for the money.

A comparison of it and the Seas neo textile would be interesting.

ya i was goin to swap the seas neo( Seas 27TFFNC/G (H1396) 1" textile dome tweeter) for the LPG. cuz the seas are the ones out of stock

A is for the tweeters

A/B is for the mids

very innovative

LRx5-1.jpg

Crap I want that!!!

pull a Milne on it :P blame it on Tangbang for stealing the idea(in this case audison)

Well after the class - a discussion, I what I would prefer to have is a 75-125x4 Class A/B and 900-1300x1 Class D. I do have the bugaboo to do a small 3 channel amp, 75x2 A/B 450x1 D.