mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Actually kinda curious to see what they write on the problem that I put " = I F'ed up " on...

post or ban when you find out, lol.

and the kimber leaves saturday. i will not own a pistol that rusts when cared for properly, nor own a brand that will not be backed by good customer service. they have a on eyear warranty that starts at day of receipt at dealer. damn thing was recieved in oct 2005. i bought it february of this year. so they'll discount the refinishing, at an additional cost of $200, and replace the grip safety and hammer for free. yeah, bite me.

and i'm off to work.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I think they should make a shop safety, basic shop tools, intro to building chit, and welding classes mandatory for all engineering majors. The option to test out would be available, and it would be a no studying hands on only test. Come up with something and they have 2hrs to build it.

You misunderstand engineering. As an engineer you design, technicians build. It actually behooves you in your career to not be able to do stuff so that you won't get stuck diong it since you have no social skills since you are an engineer.

Sean thinks I have no social skills :(

Me either , but it seems the curiculum for structural engineering has changed in the past 20 years. I had to go through the math, and physics. But we also had lots of hands on projects. I enjoyed our little projects, and seeing different approaches ( some good , some not ) for coming up with a solution for the same problem. :)

that was back before things like FEA and MatLab right?

now we just model shit on a computer and call it good

I think they should make a shop safety, basic shop tools, intro to building chit, and welding classes mandatory for all engineering majors. The option to test out would be available, and it would be a no studying hands on only test. Come up with something and they have 2hrs to build it.

You misunderstand engineering. As an engineer you design, technicians build. It actually behooves you in your career to not be able to do stuff so that you won't get stuck diong it since you have no social skills since you are an engineer.

Sean thinks I have no social skills :(

Me either , but it seems the curiculum for structural engineering has changed in the past 20 years. I had to go through the math, and physics. But we also had lots of hands on projects. I enjoyed our little projects, and seeing different approaches ( some good , some not ) for coming up with a solution for the same problem. :)

that was back before things like FEA and MatLab right?

now we just model chit on a computer and call it good

Yep pretty much , I graduated in 1987 :(

Actually kinda curious to see what they write on the problem that I put " = I F'ed up " on...

post or ban when you find out, lol.

and the kimber leaves saturday. i will not own a pistol that rusts when cared for properly, nor own a brand that will not be backed by good customer service. they have a on eyear warranty that starts at day of receipt at dealer. damn thing was recieved in oct 2005. i bought it february of this year. so they'll discount the refinishing, at an additional cost of $200, and replace the grip safety and hammer for free. yeah, bite me.

and i'm off to work.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

you should have bought a springfield

i'm looking for another .22 plinker around $350 or less (at least until i change my mind) anyone have experience with the sig mosquito?

My brother has one and he likes it. I've put one clip through it and had no complaints.

I need to get my pistol permit when i come home.

J

And I was told Calc III was going to be easy. Liars.

easier than Calc II, DiffyQs, and Linear Alg, IMO

Lllllllinearrrrrrrrr Allllllllgebra.

i really need to record my Linear Algerba lecturer. i always get a laugh when i hear him stress some words.

out of Discrete Mathematics, Calculus and LA, LA seems to be the easiest untill now.

Love how these antibiotics make me a weapon of ass destruction :popcorn:

And I was told Calc III was going to be easy. Liars.

easier than Calc II, DiffyQs, and Linear Alg, IMO

Haven't took diffyQ but there is no way Cal III was easier than Linear, atleast at LU

Love how these antibiotics make me a weapon of ass destruction :popcorn:

I can't decide if that means it makes you an ass hole, a ladies man, or it just gives you the chits

my friend just bought a new rifle. It was like 1200 bucks or something like that. I'll have to ask him the model number because everytime he talks about it he looks like he's about to have an orgasm.

Some people just don't know when to shut up :(

my friend just bought a new rifle. It was like 1200 bucks or something like that. I'll have to ask him the model number because everytime he talks about it he looks like he's about to have an orgasm.

Oh please do find out what it is. :)

Grocery store started selling Boylan's Creamy Red Birch Beer, weeeeeeeeee :drink40::drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Oh please do find out what it is. :)

he gets off work here in a couple of hours and I'll ask him then. I've seen pictures of it and it does look pretty sweet, I'll say that much. He showed me graphs of how far it could shoot before the bullet starts to fall down. Was nuts.

I work with a younger foreign guy that is actually trying to learn how to install a decent safe system. I have been working with him for a few months now answering questions he has as they arise. He works in a different department, so I only see him at break times usually. Well the other day he told me about a new hire in his department that used to be a head installer. First thought was why the fawk is he here loading trucks for $9 and hour then. But I said nothing other than "cool". Then he tells me that the guy said the enclosure we built for his pioneers was complete crap, and the subs would be trashed in no time in that enclosure. He also said that the guy showed him his enclosure, which he told him was a "4th order iso plasmic enclosure" WTF ???? So I told him to tell the guy I wanted to hear his reasoning why he came to this conclusion. Well today I meet the guy for the first time......................... HOLY BAT chit BATMAN. It's the retarded dude from Circut chitty in Roanoke that got fired for hacking up the brand new escalade :D

the escalade couldn't handle the plasma part of his install?

NP: the who - Pinball Wizard

i really need to find and rent that movie... was it named tommy?

SOOOOOoooooo I walked up, recognized who it was , and said " Hey , long time no see. Fawk anybodys chit up lately ? " He went back inside :( I didn't even get a chance to find out what an iso plasmic enclosure was :(

the escalade couldn't handle the plasma part of his install?

NAh , it was a fully loaded escalade with onstar and navi . The owner wanted to add an amp , 2 subs , and satelite radio. He cut the ENTIRE wiring harness off behind the head unit , and drilled three holes in the gas tank trying to ground the amp. :(