mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Neil, do you happen to know on Waffles what the minimum downloaded amount is before ratio requirements kick in?

They don't seem to have them posted in the normal places...I see 1.05 for Power User, but I can't find anything else other than that...

-_-

Neil, do you happen to know on Waffles what the minimum downloaded amount is before ratio requirements kick in?

They don't seem to have them posted in the normal places...I see 1.05 for Power User, but I can't find anything else other than that...

Right now, there's actually no ratio system in place. I don't know how they handle abusers, to be honest. They have said publicly that the ratio requirements at the very least will mimic those of OiNK (so at 5GB down, you could have given back 1GB and be safe) but I don't believe they've banned a single user yet for ratio issues.

Funny that CBFryman is apparently friends with pimpedout97x.

Speaking of which, when did being "pimped out" become cool?

When cookie cutter people started making shows like Pimp My Ride, used their own musical name at least 3 times a song, and when hip hop got commercial

I hate how people think that Liquid Nails is an acceptable adhesive for building a speaker box. :(

Is there a main reason why iuts worse than titebond?

And whats up Kent? People being their usual arseho selves?

J

Wood glue used to glue wood to wood creates a joint stronger than the wood itself. Liquid nails has it's uses , just not to bond mdf to mdf. :)

Works for me man!

J

Liquid Nails creates a surface bond, while it will work to hold two pieces of wood together, it is not the right way to do it. Wood glue is the best way to glue two pieces of wood together, other ways will work, but they are sub-par. Some people may do it with liquid nails because they say that they don't have time to go get woodglue or whatnot, I personally don't have the time, nor desire to build it twice. :)

At the same time being ignorant became cool. :)

Time to go to the bank and deposit some money, and have them count out about 10lbs of change. :)

:puzzled:

Counting change is always fun :D

62.xx$ in roughly a 32-44oz plastic cup, and there wasen't that many quarters. :)

Lol, not exactly a good way for someone to come back. :(

Lol, not exactly a good way for someone to come back. :(

:puzzled:

I was referring to Chris defending VJ...not going to win any brownie points on here doing that.

I was referring to Chris defending VJ...not going to win any brownie points on here doing that.

^_^

You alright Kent?

i'm fine now. wasn't yesterday. just some shit in the personal life but it's squashed. i wasn't going to say anything at first, so i posted that. after some thought, i decided to be me, and let those responsible know about it. and i did. and i feel much better.

you bought the red one, didn't u?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

^_^

lol....

:suicide-santa:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

links???

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P.

:nutkick:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Spent this whole after noon using washing a 02 Accord.

Meguiars Car Wash

Mother's Clay Bar

Meguiars Wax

and while it looks sooooooo much better and so so shiny now there are still so many small surface scratches that are visible on the car, but my buddy was happy so I guess its all that matters. He also got 20% tint all the way around today as well (yes, illegal in my state, but I don't know why its not that dark) so it was a good day for the car and its a much better looking car now.

This is just a warm up for my truck and the Zaino products I have coming in tomorrow :)

You alright Kent?

i'm fine now. wasn't yesterday. just some shit in the personal life but it's squashed. i wasn't going to say anything at first, so i posted that. after some thought, i decided to be me, and let those responsible know about it. and i did. and i feel much better.

you bought the red one, didn't u?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Neither, I haven't found one of either color for sale that is right yet. They are either 2 yrs old and brand new (read $1k too much), or only have 300-400 miles which doesn't depreciate them enough. The other extreme exists too, I am not interested in one that has 6k miles. :(

links???

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

bullet tweet x over thread...