mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

They also had a bottle of Hapsburg abinsthe . But she wasn't sure of a price on it, or which stores would get to carry it. :)

wow.....that is some serious $$$.....is it really worth it?

I say yes.

I can get tanked off of 2 taller drinks as the absenthe I have has is 120 proof. And because it's only mixed with water and a bit of sugar, no hang over. Just happily drunk from 2-3 drinks and no gut rot. Or I could have 5-6 rum and cokes and a 40% rum to coke ratio. I love sailor jerry too but if the goal is to get shnockered, I'm all for it. Pluss for me it's a happy mellow great drunk. Reminds me of a Gin drunk.

Ramos...the REAL stuff or the American-ized shit?

The real deal . I was shown three bottle's at the liquor store yesterday.

Deva 70

Taboo 73

La Blanche versinthe

Yeah....... ranging from $60-$95- $400 a bottle

:)

the for really real deal!??!!!! I thought it was federal nono.

ahh... how do you feel about shipping to MN? It just became ok to buy it here, but I thought the wormwood was still a no no.

The federal study that released it for sale showed that wormwood had no halucenagenic effects LMAO :D

wow.....that is some serious $$$.....is it really worth it?

Let me recover from the bathroom rebuild and we will find out :)

you don't trip balls and try to cut your own ear off?

Nah , I had a bottle of the taboo 73 last. It is one that claims to be made of the maximum percentage of wormwood. It's freaking strong alcohol wise. But the only "trippy" thing that hit me was the laughter. :)

The 73 in the name stands for the percentage of alcohol................. yeah 146 proof. It's pretty potent stuff :D

Ramos...the REAL stuff or the American-ized shit?

The real deal . I was shown three bottle's at the liquor store yesterday.

Deva 70

Taboo 73

La Blanche versinthe

Yeah....... ranging from $60-$95- $400 a bottle

:)

the for really real deal!??!!!! I thought it was federal nono.

ahh... how do you feel about shipping to MN? It just became ok to buy it here, but I thought the wormwood was still a no no.

The federal study that released it for sale showed that wormwood had no halucenagenic effects LMAO :D

I know that! I still would like to try it!

More of a status thing. pure and andd true and all that other BS. Pluss if I'm going to pay 60usd for a bottle here, I might as well get the real thing and feel naughty.

so is it like a normal drunk or what?..........(sits with notepad ready to take notes)

Pretty much, with the exception of the mellow mood. I have never seen anyone be agressive after drinking absinthe. :)

aggressive when drunk???..........hhmmmm......since I don't know anyone like that I think i would like to partake in the refreshment of an absinthe drink sometime.....teeheee

so is it like a normal drunk or what?..........(sits with notepad ready to take notes)

yeah pretty much. I just like herbal alchohols more, if the intent is to get real shitty. Beer, especialy cheep beer, you get the bloat. Rum, especialy if you have sugar drinks. might the gut rot.

I like how I can just sip something that tastes halfway decent and get the same effect as drinking a 6 and a half pack.

refreshing is a great word. makes me feel refreshed, and mellow.

Well I just got off the phone with my friend from the ABC store. They are only going to be able to sell one brand of absinthe for the first 6 months due to some serious lobbying from the manufacturer.

Kubler Swiss Absinthe Superieure will be all we get for a little while. At least it's on the cheaper end of the spectrum at only $60 a liter :)

Well I just got off the phone with my friend from the ABC store. They are only going to be able to sell one brand of absinthe for the first 6 months due to some serious lobbying from the manufacturer.

Kubler Swiss Absinthe Superieure will be all we get for a little while. At least it's on the cheaper end of the spectrum at only $60 a liter :)

that's not bad.

They sell lucid here and that stuff is in the 100usd range I think. And only a .75 to boot

Where's jim...I wanna see him on an absynthe drunk....maybe a thimble full will send him reeling!!!

When I was in the dorms I had some from a friend who carried it back from South Africa...tried it with the sugar cube and everything, didn't get much of an effect :(

Jim couldn't tell a differance......hmmm......but I do know he is more of a Scotch man....me I likey the Irish whiskey....Michael Collins FTMFW!

If I haveto drink whiskey I drink almost exculsively red breast.

Yum/

Where's jim...I wanna see him on an absynthe drunk....maybe a thimble full will send him reeling!!!

When I was in the dorms I had some from a friend who carried it back from South Africa...tried it with the sugar cube and everything, didn't get much of an effect :(

There's your problem. You just didn't drink enough :)

Jim couldn't tell a differance......hmmm......but I do know he is more of a Scotch man....me I likey the Irish whiskey....Michael Collins FTMFW!

I'm more of a "what's put in front of me " kind of guy :)

old grandad is a great choice then ramos.

maybe a little wild turkey?

I'm back, i just spent 2 weeks working 105+ hours.