mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

time to catch up on some sleep

old grandad is a great choice then ramos.

maybe a little wild turkey?

Me and the kicken chicken don't see eye to eye. We have done battle many a times. The chicken won most of the time :(

Meh @ Dolly

*starts unpacking*

old grandad is a great choice then ramos.

maybe a little wild turkey?

Me and the kicken chicken don't see eye to eye. We have done battle many a times. The chicken won most of the time :(

The wife when she's in a lousey mood drinks it. I need to stay efffing far away if she breaks it out. My only problem booze is flavored rum, or jameson. I HATE jameson, yet if I get all good and drunk I have something to proove against jamie, and I end up slamming rounds of it.. then pain ensues when I wake up later.

WTF slow hop!

Everyone go out for absinthe rounds and pass out on me?

ㅙㅈ 솓 려차 양 소ㅑㄴ ㅗ메ㅔ두???????

obviously on the gf's laptop...i guess i hit a wrong key or something cause it just started with the korean

You starting a gang ? So i Gotta roll up strapped now or what? Don't want Marvin to start popping caps or nothing :)

I'm back, i just spent 2 weeks working 105+ hours.

Wondered what had happened.

One please >> Zapco Z100S2

M1live.com is back!

My evening is going to be teh suck, but still pretty awesome.

My gramps is offering to sell me his super industrial shopsmith from a million years ago and the rest of his mint condition tools. The sad thing is it's because he's moving into assisted living with my grandma. I think he's kind of planning on making her comfortable for how ever much time she has left...

I am glad to be of what ever little help I can and to keep this stuff in the family, but not for these reasons....

=/

teh suck.

Does anyone need a TI-86 for cheap?

It's weird, a lot of us having some trying times with our grandparents lately, all of you guys seemed to have a better relationship with them than I do with mine...:(

It's weird, a lot of us having some trying times with our grandparents lately, all of you guys seemed to have a better relationship with them than I do with mine...:(

Mine, as of earlier this year, are all gone. :(

Yeah, it's been a bit of a Black year. Mom passed in Jan. And my grams is slipping, both of the wifes. 3 other funerals to boot. Teh suck.

I'm just glad me and mom had a couple decent talks before she passed. We were not friends before that and it really sucked durring family events.

tweet top!

I'm on a roll.

only 20 min b4 I'm out of here. work blows today.

Work is dragging for me, more so with a heavy head cold.

My mom's parents rock... as did my dad's dad (before Alzheimer's got a hold of him), but my dad's mom can bite on a curb.