mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The passenger bomb is out of the dash...

Think I found a spot for the drivers, now the only problem is cutting the underdash pad plastic plate there... Think I'm going to have to basterdize it with a dremel.

Got a page to write for Supply Chain tomorrow...blah

Also have to find a torrent for a copy of MS Visual Studio '08, shouldn't be too hard though...sure as hell not paying for that too.

They set us up the bomb?

:P

Psychotic range is psychotic

I can pan fry with the thing set on 3

one of th chicks in my class isn't all that attractive, but i still can't put my finger on why

amazing eyes

amazing tits

nice ass

cute smile

She talks. . .

lol, true

i lol too

that made me lol too, because that really probably is it

Shoulda just put tweeters in the doors and been done with it...

But Nooo.... I have to be the fucking retard who is taking a dash of one of the most unnecessarily complex american cars there is apart and trying to stick the biggest fucking 3" driver there is in the god damn dash and not make it look retarded.

But since I've already started and there is no way in hell that a damn car is smarter than me I will whip this bitch.

one of my verry close, and verry hot female friends got her boobs done. Completely unnessicary. But she wanted it done.

She now has to have one recalibrated as it is a few mm off or so.

:Doh:

:stfu:

ya she did lol

she is my cousins wife, so she isnt blood related to make that comment to seem weird lol

i dont think i can get any pics of her lol

but im sure ur friend would like to share dem beats(sry cant remember ur name lol)

lol i'm sure she would.

I am Matt

one of th chicks in my class isn't all that attractive, but i still can't put my finger on why

amazing eyes

amazing tits

nice ass

cute smile

adams apple and large penis getting in the way?

But Nooo.... I have to be the fudgeing retard who is taking a dash of one of the most unnecessarily complex american cars there is apart and trying to stick the biggest fudgeing 3" driver there is in the god damn dash and not make it look retarded.

You better like the way it sounds! I would love to be there to see the "fudge me" disappointed look on your face if you turn it on and it doesn't sound the way you thought. haha. But really, I hope you do like it.

They set us up the bomb?

:P

Come get you the hot bullets of shotgun to die!

amazing eyes

amazing tits

nice ass

cute smile

Thats why god invented anal sex?

amazing eyes

amazing tits

nice ass

cute smile

Thats why god invented anal sex?

and a light switch

But Nooo.... I have to be the fudgeing retard who is taking a dash of one of the most unnecessarily complex american cars there is apart and trying to stick the biggest fudgeing 3" driver there is in the god damn dash and not make it look retarded.

You better like the way it sounds! I would love to be there to see the "fudge me" disappointed look on your face if you turn it on and it doesn't sound the way you thought. haha. But really, I hope you do like it.

Oh I hope so to...

Going to work on it again tomorrow morning, should get at least one of them mounted in the dash pad by noon. Have to make some new dash plates to mount the 'peekas on to mount them to the dash and should be good to go...

ya she did lol

she is my cousins wife, so she isnt blood related to make that comment to seem weird lol

i dont think i can get any pics of her lol

but im sure ur friend would like to share dem beats(sry cant remember ur name lol)

lol i'm sure she would.

I am Matt

you're Matt2 :hay: