mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Honda making a RWD vehicle, that'll be the day

S2000 ring a bell?

Maybe it's just me, but I hated the feel of the S2000...maybe I'm just not that used to six speeds, I don't know.

Fuck me. Its noon, I just woke up and I have a hangover from hell.

Now all I have to do is find out what concealed carry gun I'm going to buy. That Ruger LCP looks tempting.

I plan on picking up that panther rifle, and maybe a little 9mmk XD for the wifey, I want to see her handle recoil first though.

My main problem will be concealing anything, 5'10" 140lb doesn't make for a whole lot of room to conceal anything, the XD is to damn wide for me. But I will be doing a concealed carry permit and buy two AR lowers before the election.

Last night was a fucking blast though. :) Didn't try to do the 'how many shots can I take on my 21st game', just hung out with my roommates and some friends and had a hell of a time, didn't buy a thing all night and got smashed. :)

Last night was a pucking blast though. :) Didn't try to do the 'how many shots can I take on my 21st game', just hung out with my roommates and some friends and had a hell of a time, didn't buy a thing all night and got smashed. :)

Sounds like a good time :)

With Dave, I got the "here, try this" treatment...so what ended up tasting very good at first, in an hour or so...:5shots:

:P

drink all that beer and bottle yourself?

Now all I have to do is find out what concealed carry gun I'm going to buy. That Ruger LCP looks tempting.

I plan on picking up that panther rifle, and maybe a little 9mmk XD for the wifey, I want to see her handle recoil first though.

My main problem will be concealing anything, 5'10" 140lb doesn't make for a whole lot of room to conceal anything, the XD is to damn wide for me. But I will be doing a concealed carry permit and buy two AR lowers before the election.

lol

pre 2009 ban AR's?

Got my roommate to play a couple games of pool with me... he didn't want to at first because last night I was playing pool and I was on my game and he made the comment 'I saw you do things on that table that I've never seen amateurs do'... I think it had to do something with calling a triple combo, making it, then turning around and nailing a jump shot, and then sinking two more on that turn...

Got my roommate to play a couple games of pool with me... he didn't want to at first because last night I was playing pool and I was on my game and he made the comment 'I saw you do things on that table that I've never seen amateurs do'... I think it had to do something with calling a triple combo, making it, then turning around and nailing a jump shot, and then sinking two more on that turn...

You know my antique table does not have pockets cut into the slate right?

drink all that beer and bottle yourself?

Only had one of the beers, it just seemed like a fitting purchase for the first legal buy of booze.

You know my antigue table does not have pockets cut into the slate right?

True billards table then?!

lol

pre 2009 ban AR's?

If Obama gets elected not to far outa the question....

So that means my ass is buying as many complete AR's and lowers that I can possibly afford. (aka, not many :( )

Last night was a fucking blast though. :) Didn't try to do the 'how many shots can I take on my 21st game', just hung out with my roommates and some friends and had a hell of a time, didn't buy a thing all night and got smashed. :)

Sounds like a good time :)

With Dave, I got the "here, try this" treatment...so what ended up tasting very good at first, in an hour or so...:5shots:

:P

LOL, I know how that one goes... Had some good looking blonde woman with big tits that found out it was my birthday buying me shots for awhile. :)

The only problem was that I was completely sober at that time, she was trashed, and fucking annoying.

There are some things I don't want photo evidence of...

The big tit woman would be good in photos, but thats about it. She came and left with a rather large pissed off looking man who I didn't want to deal with though...

Last bar I was in had the music way to friggin loud and I just wanted to go find the EQ and play with it because it was killing me...

You know my antigue table does not have pockets cut into the slate right?

True billards table then?!

yes. You could CNC the pockets or go to a stone shop and have them taken out if you wanted. I'm just not going to spen d1500 on a stone router..... I could get way more money for them then, but I'm not willing to wait or invest the time and money.

lol

pre 2009 ban AR's?

So that means my ass is buying as many complete AR's and lowers that I can possibly afford. (aka, not many :( )

new AR :boobs2:

lol

pre 2009 ban AR's?

new AR :boobs2:

If I do take that off of your hands I would probably keep it the way it is and learn how to play balkline or straight rail on it.