mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My 62.5 mile trip from Baytown to Beaumont turned to 180 miles when I almost got to Lamar only to realize i left my badge and gate opener for work in my other vehicle........

Photobucket is being so ghey

Almost as ghey as TMax, amirite :drink40:

You know you're a math nerd when you're driving and you think to yourself "hmm, I wonder how you could prove Theorem 27... well I need a particular arbitrary point, I could use Axiom 6! Yeah and then Set S is for some n and set T is for all n, and you could find contradiction to f(y) being a member of T. Damn I just proved Theorem 27 in my head"

Yeah.... its sad

You know you're a math nerd when you're driving and you think to yourself "hmm, I wonder how you could prove Theorem 27... well I need a particular arbitrary point, I could use Axiom 6! Yeah and then Set S is for some n and set T is for all n, and you could find contradiction to f(y) being a member of T. Damn I just proved Theorem 27 in my head"

Yeah.... its sad

If I knew what that was I might be able to come up with an intelligent response.....NOPE! :suicide-santa:

Photobucket is being so ghey

Almost as ghey as TMax, amirite :drink40:

ya but he aint complaining :bigclap:

bah. i gotta go to the dentist tomorow, and get a cavity removed. they also told me later in the summer that im going to have to get my wisdom teeth out :suicide-santa: this is gonna suck for me

Edited by RobClay

bah. i gotta go to the dentist tomorow, and get a cavity removed. they also told me later in the summer that im going to have to get my wisdom teeth out :suicide-santa: this is gonna suck for me

Haha, in one week I got a cavity filled, all 4 wisdom teeth removed, and braces put on. That was my spring break last year!

Dude WTF is ze hop?

Haha, in one week I got a cavity filled, all 4 wisdom teeth removed, and braces put on. That was my spring break last year!

ga le man lol i bet you were soar after all that. was taking the wisdom teeth out bad?

Dude WTF is ze hop?

She died in battle, those damn squirrels, they surrounded us. The HOP didn't make it... :shrug:

ga le man lol i bet you were soar after all that. was taking the wisdom teeth out bad?

Just don't try to sit up after you wake up from the anesthesia(SP?), cause I attempted to get and ended up on my face. and I threw up everything I ate for 24 hours, I managed to keep ice cream and pudding down though ;)

Just don't try to sit up after you wake up from the anesthesia(SP?), cause I attempted to get and ended up on my face. and I threw up everything I ate for 24 hours, I managed to keep ice cream and pudding down though ;)

ye when i had knee surgery i woke up from it, couldnt talk, couldnt move my arms and my eyes were barely open for like 3 days it sucked so bad

^ :lol:

:lol: I got my inspiration form Godsmack's squirrel signature.

ye when i had knee surgery i woke up from it, couldnt talk, couldnt move my arms and my eyes were barely open for like 3 days it sucked so bad

The same thing happened then I got my penis reduction! :lol::suicide-santa:

The same thing happened then I got my penis reduction! :lol::suicide-santa:

Yes, I did just go there. It is the temporary HOP though! :shrug:

lol fff thaatt

You have to admit that was a good one, c'mon! ;) :clap:

haha it was good but it would be painful as hell

haha it was good but it would be painful as hell

Oh it was...They cut in half and reattached it, I'm still having back problems, it's nice to have a kick stand every once in a while though :ehh:

haha :roflmao:

Thanks for the sig by the way, it looks great