mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

fudge em it wasent me on my name it was a friend i told him to help me cut a piece and to get everything layed out when i got home from school and he posted that chit

ahh long day, glad that im at tha house :) evenin hop

Please stop using 'tha'.

ahh long day, glad that im at THE house :) evenin hop

Please stop using THE.

:suicide-santa: agreed just like Da, yeh, 2, 4, ect......

Edited by stuartgoodenough

ahh long day, glad that im at THE house :) evenin hop

Please stop using THE.

:suicide-santa: agreed just like Da, yeh, 2, 4, ect......

:grouphug:

Ace Hood is hella sick

I feel this strange urge to eat junk food :peepwall:

I feel this strange urge to eat junk food :peepwall:

I had burger king for breakfast....ugh.

Not a good choice.

mc donns only has the egg mcmuffin. thats the only good thing about that place. Unless I need to cleanse my colon. A big helping of fiber suplement and a few double cheeses... BLAMO cleaned out.

Or just eat a crave case by yourself. That will scrub her down too.

Going home this weekend to work on my Cadillac and go to the local mechanic's christmas party. :)

Last time I went to their christmas party I made almost 50$ playing cards. :)

unless people want to tell people to post on other sites instead.

:Doh:

Just wondering, but how many times have you posted on a different forum telling someone to come here?

I have posted loads of links directed over here when there is helpful information about to the topic at hand.

So it's ok for you to recommend that people come here but not for people to recommend somewhere else?

There is a big difference when it is a link that can help answer the question, compared to telling someone to move to another site.

New inspection sticker, oil change, and wiper blades for Silver, and a haircut and groceries for me so far today. Rather productive for less than three hours of work methinks...

The better things get, the more I miss who I was during the bad times.

The better things get, the more I miss who I was during the bad times.

Can I ask what you mean by that?

wow upon reading it sounds way worse than how i meant it.

Basically 10 years ago things were just so much simpler, and i never imagined i'd be here today. Here i am with the potential to make whatever life I choose and i just hate the lifestyle that it comes with.

It's times like these that i really miss the simpler times, and really start to wonder where i want to see myself in 10 years.

unless people want to tell people to post on other sites instead.

:Doh:

Just wondering, but how many times have you posted on a different forum telling someone to come here?

I have posted loads of links directed over here when there is helpful information about to the topic at hand.

So it's ok for you to recommend that people come here but not for people to recommend somewhere else?

There is a big difference when it is a link that can help answer the question, compared to telling someone to move to another site.

By posting that link, you are telling them to go to another site. You could just post the information.

Basically 10 years ago things were just so much simpler, and i never imagined i'd be here today. Here i am with the potential to make whatever life I choose and i just hate the lifestyle that it comes with.

It's times like these that i really miss the simpler times, and really start to wonder where i want to see myself in 10 years.

that is a massively introspective thought for a Thursday afternoon. It is the holidays and we tend to get intorspective now, but what recently made this come to the forefront of your mind, aka what triggered those thoughts?

I have been feeling the exact same recently. After my mom baught the farm life changed. I'm now not so sure I love where I am heading. I have so much going for me with my job and oportunity, but I really hate how I feel. I have gained 120 lbs since I started this job, for example.

just watched a movie called Hell Ride

'twas a Tarantino film and if Death Proof was his version of Vanishing Point, this was his version of Easy Rider

so badass

and had a ridiculous amount of immaculate tits in it

watched it last night and i will vouch for the amount of immaculate tits in the movie, it was definitely worth the 80 minutes of my life it consumed.

that is a massively introspective thought for a Thursday afternoon. It is the holidays and we tend to get intorspective now, but what recently made this come to the forefront of your mind, aka what triggered those thoughts?

I have been feeling the exact same recently. After my mom baught the farm life changed. I'm now not so sure I love where I am heading. I have so much going for me with my job and oportunity, but I really hate how I feel. I have gained 120 lbs since I started this job, for example.

recognition alone is a big advantage, just realize you both are a step ahead of a lot of people who go through life without even knowing they are discontent or unhappy. my mom died of cancer on christmas day last year after 5 years of hell (chemo, surgeries and endless medical costs/exposure). There's nothing like a life altering experience of such to put things into perspective. personally, pursuing my education has alleviated some of the "what the hell am i here for?" pressure that arose from feeling guilty about being able to live when my mom was dying.

Though when I finally got a song i got to dance with my friend Megan. Damn she can't dance but she sure looks good doing it

PICS