mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I am looking forward to moving in June so I can resume training for international pistol again. :)

They do not make drugs strong enough...

you just don't have access to them.

"What SSA currently does not offer is a tight-knit group of responsible, intelligent enthusiasts with an admin(s) who shares the same goal."

I think that this is what's really missing here. Didn't bother quoting the rest. Not trying to heat anything else up but I really feel if SSA focused more on this it would really improve the forum.

I am looking forward to moving in June so I can resume training for international pistol again. :)

my 'smith was going to train me for competition. Can't remember the damn acronyms, ipsc i think is one, and the other is...fuck if i remember. Of course i got into pharm school and had to move right after he offered!

OMGFBBQSAUCE!!!!

My L brakets finally fudgein came!!

I can now assemble my screen and start trying to figure out mynew receiver and PJ. I still need to buy a mount to put the PJ on the ceiling but god damn I'm happy. I've been sitting on all my gear for soooo long. Almost 8k in equipment.

I still need HDMI from receiver to PJ but now I can at least start playing with the new functions. So much new gear still in the box. FAWK!!! so sahweet. Once I build my huge box for a few 18's I'll be set. then just put the trim and finish in the room and find some good cheep theater seats.

come on guys

can we please stop all the bitching and fighting!

and if you care to have an argument like that i think it should of been in pms not out here in the open.

just my 2 cents

cant we all just be friends :grouphug:

wanted to put this on top

Quality idea. :)

As far as I know, we are having a discussion. Anyone is free to join.

i'm glad you guys are trying to talk things out. i came to ssa a few months ago but i know there were a lot of you with long history and that some of the guys left. i have read extensively on the forum and enjoy the asynchronous company and idea sharing in the hop. i think it's good to have a discussion whether or not you guys are in agreement, i would hate to see any more members leave.

"What SSA currently does not offer is a tight-knit group of responsible, intelligent enthusiasts with an admin(s) who shares the same goal."

I think that this is what's really missing here. Didn't bother quoting the rest. Not trying to heat anything else up but I really feel if SSA focused more on this it would really improve the forum.

what about 95honda, that guy is pro!

damn christmas tree is up now...

this year went by fast.

damn christmas tree is up now...

this year went by fast.

ya this year has flown by

thought i was the only one that thought that, every year goes by faster and faster to me

lol nah jason's statement about the year goin by fast, guess i need to quote it

I am officially running my first active setup! Chunked the crossovers for the DLS' last night. Only thing I didn't really care for is that I really have no clue what the exact frequency I'm crossing over at is. But I hooked up one side and fiddled with it until I liked it, then faded it over to the non-amped, non active side so compare the blend between the tweet and mid. and mmmm mmm I love have me some midbass again

sweet

u found a fuse i guess?

Switched the fuse that was on the sub to the front stage

Just going subless until the fuses come in....

I'm sure most would be like ZOMG!!111! dood! run yo peakas on HU power and keep the sub bumpin on jeezy yo!

or they would tell me to run it w/o a fuse lol, but I'd rather not take any chances because then the only fuse would be 125A at the battery

BCS fucked up again, surprise surprise

I am officially running my first active setup! Chunked the crossovers for the DLS' last night. Only thing I didn't really care for is that I really have no clue what the exact frequency I'm crossing over at is. But I hooked up one side and fiddled with it until I liked it, then faded it over to the non-amped, non active side so compare the blend between the tweet and mid. and mmmm mmm I love have me some midbass again

sweet

u found a fuse i guess?

Switched the fuse that was on the sub to the front stage

Just going subless until the fuses come in....

I'm sure most would be like ZOMG!!111! dood! run yo peakas on HU power and keep the sub bumpin on jeezy yo!

thats what i thought u would do

JEEZY bumps hard on my W7 yo! its da best sub!

BCS fucked up again, surprise surprise

did they release the new one?

or u just talkin about Florida beating bama?

Took me too long to figure out I could do that though :P

lol

and i dont know y u aint runnin off the hu powa yo, u cant swang with out na bass yo