mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Good deal. Hows things with the Korean treating you? Yep, school starts here thursday. Not looking forward to it.

*edit* Oh, done anything else on the 1911? :)

*Waves to Chris*

Both of you should stop by more often. :)

green, yellow, blue, yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow

Been busy reripping my CD collection, seems my sister took a handful of them. SOAD - Steal This Album!, Metallica (black album is how most people call it I guess), and all my Tool.

Is Wayne Brady going to have to choke a bitch?

fucking 1911, went camping and the rear sight i had installed rusted. nothing bad, already taken care of it but it pissed me off no less

the korean is doing well, we're getting along well too though i'm pretty sure i set some kind of a record over break for % of time spent humping

how's life over here? any progress on the 8023420348 speakers?

Bwahahaha....

No progress on the 1000 speakers that I own. They are still collecting dust in boxes in my folk's garage. Currently trying to find a place to live for next year that'll let me play with those more.

You remember that woman I talked about some in the round table section that was interested in audio and what not? You said she was crazy...

You were right, and I'm dating her now. :) Shes my kind of crazy though which almost scares me but things are going great. :)

Bwahahaha....

No progress on the 1000 speakers that I own. They are still collecting dust in boxes in my folk's garage. Currently trying to find a place to live for next year that'll let me play with those more.

You remember that woman I talked about some in the round table section that was interested in audio and what not? You said she was crazy...

You were right, and I'm dating her now. :) Shes my kind of crazy though which almost scares me but things are going great. :)

Tell some about said speakers please.............LOL I forget and well might have a new project coming up

During the summer on an auction I picked up about 1000 random speakers from Kansas City area, from a older console radio manufacturing plant. The ones I wanted were 160 10" drivers w/ whizzer cones, but I ended up paying about 100$ more for the rest of them. All said and done I probably have only about 275$ wrapped up in them, I figure only about 60% of them actually work, but who care?

The 10" ones that I wanted are for an open baffle line array design that I'd like to build and I'm figuring by the time I'm done I'll only need 25-30 of them by the time I ruin a few in testing... Nothing is anything special, just a shit ton of toys for a cheap price. :)

One of them things you can't afford not to do. :)

Out of Shiner Bock. Now working on the local brewery's Ale... Not half bad stuff really. :) If I have a choice I'll always drink local :)

Ok, now where the hell is the damn night crew?

Been drinking, wheres some whoring partners?

Hello Hop! :)

Eff it, I'll stay up a little more :)

Why Hello Duran. :)

Hello to you sir gun :)

School starts on thursday, not looking forward to it...

Whats been going on with you tonight? :)

Not much, sitting in bed still mystified by the glorious beauty the 12" 'Shades and 3000D behold.

School starts on thursday, not looking forward to it...

I get to wake up and go to school in 6 hours.