mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

^^^WTF?

Mercedes-Benz' in-house tuning arm, AMG, has decided to turn with the popular tide and call time on horsepower brinkmanship, with the division boss saying, "We are going to use other ways to extract better performance, including weight saving, engine optimization and alternative technologies."

went gun shopping for my first the other day......

didn't buy anything, just looked.... interested in a couple of glocks...

how much shooting experience do you have? you might want to look into a mkIII if you're interested in pistols or a 10/22. shooting 9mm/.40/.45 is an expensive way to learn shooting skills, whereas if you buy a .22, ammo is more than 10 times cheaper. if you spend $250 on a nice used mkIII, i guarantee you will save the amount you paid for the gun in ammo costs within a couple months. then you can go buy your large caliber handgun and have two!

oh yeah, if this is for a home defense weapon a .22 wont stop much lol.

alright that tears it

WHO THE FUCK JACKED MY DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Heavy hollow points in a .22LR, as long as its a non body armor situation will work. One can put 3 rounds in the same place in the chest in VERY short order and not have a problem.

I wonder if it has the green interior, AC, and the factory headlight washers. :) Supposedly the little I've heard about the head light washers it is a very uncommon option to have.

*If anyone is wondering...* There are sprayer nozzles like for the windshield above the outside two headlights on the grill.

We have such things on the dub. Good accesories ino :)

Seems my efforts to re-rip are now cock blocked at almost exactly 80%

considering I've had most of these CD's since junior high its a miracle its 80%

Mercedes-Benz' in-house tuning arm, AMG, has decided to turn with the popular tide and call time on horsepower brinkmanship, with the division boss saying, "We are going to use other ways to extract better performance, including weight saving, engine optimization and alternative technologies."

Thats nice to read, just means parts are going to get even more expensive.

all of it bought, never downloaded

Well, this change will be interesting... Hopefully its for the better.

went gun shopping for my first the other day......

didn't buy anything, just looked.... interested in a couple of glocks...

how much shooting experience do you have? you might want to look into a mkIII if you're interested in pistols or a 10/22. shooting 9mm/.40/.45 is an expensive way to learn shooting skills, whereas if you buy a .22, ammo is more than 10 times cheaper. if you spend $250 on a nice used mkIII, i guarantee you will save the amount you paid for the gun in ammo costs within a couple months. then you can go buy your large caliber handgun and have two!

i have a little shooting experience, enough to know what i am doing really..... just new to buying one.....

and it would be for both fun and home defense

For home defense, you just can't beat a shotgun... For learning to shoot a pistol, it is hard to beat a ruger mk II/III pistol, they are cheap, pretty accurate, and work well. With a pistol and a set of sandbags you can learn a lot about trigger control.

For home defense, you just can't beat a shotgun... For learning to shoot a pistol, it is hard to beat a ruger mk II/III pistol, they are cheap, pretty accurate, and work well. With a pistol and a set of sandbags you can learn a lot about trigger control.

well what i am look for is just a decent "starter" pistol.... one that i can take with me out of town and shoot a little, or take to the shooting range...

but then one if i ever need it for home defense

It is hard to beat a Mark II/III as a starter pistol, a big thing is that with a .22 you won't develop a (or much of one) flinch. For defense, anything is better than nothing... Is there anywhere you can take a few classes to learn the basics? You can never have to much training, period.

The man behind Metal Gear Solid, Hideo Kojima, has got Left 4 Dead fever, a first-person shooter addiction rare in the typical Japanese video game fan. "Maybe I should quit being Japanese," Kojima joked.