mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

anyone have friends at the FCC?

If so make them push the new TMOBIL touch pro 2 phone out ASAP.

A lot of guys consider that a personal question, but the secret has been revealed for a 19-year-old Fort Worth soldier, thanks to The New York Times, the Internet and, well, the Taliban.

Army Spec. Zachary Boyd, a 2007 graduate of Keller Central High School, was in his sleeping quarters this week when the Taliban attacked in the rugged mountains of eastern Afghanistan. Boyd rushed to a defensive position clad in his helmet, vest and boxers -- the pink ones decorated with the "I Love NY" slogan.

As luck would have it, an Associated Press photographer was working at Firebase Restrepo in the Korengal Valley of Afghanistan

Sean, what do you think about using polyfill instead of thinsulate in the structural cavities for dealing with airborne noise ? Like you used in the truck.

It appears to have the same fiber structure.

I can't find thinsulate over here. Haven't tried to import it by myself though.

Use cotton batting :)

Does it have any problems with moisture ? Not exactly sure if there is moisture in the areas where I want to use it.

Just remembered I have a big bag of wool which I used instead of polyfill in 2 enclosures....

No one here can find thinsulate either ;)

I found a possible "dealer" in Shanghai :lol:

I wonder if he ships overseas.

Working with Xilinx again to design and implement a microprocessor.

Takes ~2 minutes for the software to compile and generate the programming file :(

Bad part is I always have small things to modify in the code and it has to re-complile and generate a new programming file :(

Commercial glass guys are coming out to give an estimate for the living room windows...should be interesting

Commercial glass guys are coming out to give an estimate for the living room windows...should be interesting

What company?

Tampa, Florida - Page 219 of the brand new school yearbook is all the talk at Sickles High School in Citrus Park.

"There's a picture of a girl in the club pages," said senior Xander Morehouse.

The picture is of a student with, what some are saying, are her private parts showing.

And it is published in the school yearbook.

"When I saw it, I kind of flipped out. I was like, 'Oh my God', but I think that she's probably like really horrified," said sophomore Caitlin Darden.

10 Connects caught up with the 16-year-old in the photo - and her mother Jeanette. The young girl admits she didn't wear underwear that day but says it was because she didn't want her panty lines to show. She says she did not show herself like that on purpose, "Absolutely not. It is ridiculously embarrassing."

The Sickles junior says she found out about the photo when seniors got their yearbooks on Monday. She has not been back to school since. "I started crying, I was freaking out and I didn't know what to do. This is my junior year, it's so important. I didn't think I could go back to school knowing that everyone knew and had seen the picture."

By the end of the day on Monday, more than two-hundred yearbooks had been passed out. Hundreds more went out Wednesday. With more than 2,500 students at Sickles, many more yearbooks are expected to go out over the next week.

"As a mom, I'm not going to make her go [to school]," said Jeanette. Mom wants the school to stop handing out the yearbooks, collect the ones that have gone out and reprint them without the photo.

"I don't want any yearbooks out there that have this photo in it because it is going to follow her," said Jeanette.

The Sickles principal called Jeannette while we were at her home. Jeanette said he suggested she not to talk to us because it would be exploiting the girl. "He [the principal] said he doesn't want to exploit my daughter and here he is passing out yearbooks with her picture still in it and continuing to pass out pictures! It's like don't you get it?" exclaimed Jeanette.

Hillsborough County School District spokesperson Linda Cobbe told 10 Connects the picture is not revealing at all. "We don't believe there is exposure in the yearbook.... It is a shadow."

"Is it a shadow, is it not a shadow? My whole thing is, it doesn't matter, the photo itself is damaging to a 16-year-old and should not have been published," said Jeanette.

"All of the administrators are trying to downplay it and saying I should really laugh it off and come back to school but I've been humiliated," said the junior who will not return to school for the rest of the year.

The district says there is a lengthy chain of command when it comes to approving and printing the yearbook - that includes faculty advisors and even an administrator.

*Insert shameless plug for Pella windows*

What company?

local independent one

you don't think two panes of 1/4" glass with a 1" gap between them is too much for residential do you? :D :D :D :D

It is extremely hard to take a report seriously after they say that making a frame out of chrome-moly will be heavier than makeing it out of 1018 steel.

moly is 2lbs heavier per 100 ft. at the same size and stronger. Somehow the frame came out to be 15lbs heavier using a moly compared to a different size of Steel.

news flash.... YOU USED THE WRONG FUCKING MOLY!

It is extremely hard to take a report seriously after they say that making a frame out of chrome-moly will be heavier than makeing it out of 1018 steel.

moly is 2lbs heavier per 100 ft. at the same size and stronger. Somehow the frame came out to be 15lbs heavier using a moly compared to a different size of Steel.

You work with retards... Do they realize the beauty of chrome moly is you can use less steel and end up with the same strength?

You guys planning on getting the frame heat treated? They don't heat treat the frame here.

I like me some molybdenum

To keep testing the components of the processor or to go eat...

HMMM, tough choice...

You work with retards... Do they realize the beauty of chrome moly is you can use less steel and end up with the same strength?

I'm not working with them, thank goodness. This was last years team. Luckily the guys I'm working with have pretty good sense though some are hard headed (including myself).

Congrats to the team for doing a lot of hard work and I understand its easier for us to learn from their mistakes but damn. Lamar was actually ranked mid pack in this competition which slightly worries me about the other half of the competition.

We are looking to drop 200lbs from last years model to this years model and it looks like it won't be that hard

You guys planning on getting the frame heat treated? They don't heat treat the frame here.

Not sure. I'm not in charge of the frame but from what I know, I don't think so

Once again, procrastination rears its head to bite me in the ass.

You would think I'd have learned by now.

missed my financial aid priority deadline and now i have to appeal for more grants. i was however already awarded a $5300 pell for spring, that with the $3900 from my internship should hold me over for the spring 09 quarter :)