mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Gay groups tell Obama that he caused them pain, didn't respond when they used the safeword

:lol2:

have I mentioned lately how much my E55 pwns.....

cause it does....

it sooooooo does....

I am jelous.

I should refinance the rental property and buy a kick ass car. Maybe that would make the sun shine for me again.

Correction. I cannot refinance that which has no loan.

Perhaps a MTG is in order... I could write off the entire cost as a buisness expence....

I think I might go get a massage. I have never had one before. I think it might help me out. My back is being goofy from sitting so much.

I just want stuff for a house

Is it illegal to beat the hell out of a 8 year old and 5 year old because they cant jus sit down an play the god damn Wii without fighting and crying?

*stabs FWD platforms with a rusty spoon*

Yes, I know, I hate FWD. But something like this or a Mazda3 would fill a number of needs if I were to happen to be able to afford them that is. ;)

I just want stuff for a house

define stuff

Couch, bed, dressers, lamps, table, chairs, etc.

Bacially everything but dishes, pots, pans, silverware

J

Is it illegal to beat the hell out of a 8 year old and 5 year old because they cant jus sit down an play the god damn Wii without fighting and crying?

Someplaces yes.

Personally I believe kids need a good smack upside the head/ass from time to time when they are out of line.

God knows its how I was raised

J

Someplaces yes.

Personally I believe kids need a good smack upside the head/ass from time to time when they are out of line.

God knows its how I was raised

J

Well, i've been babysittin my cousins for the past two day and im about fed up with their shit. They always hit each other and then they cry and then they blame each other and give me the whole story, but im seriously about to jus throw them in there room and lock the door and leave.

THAT is abandonment

and if its not ur kids its hands off bro

have I mentioned lately how much my E55 pwns.....

cause it does....

it sooooooo does....

specially when you turn the ESP off...weeeeeeee

pretty sure I got someone either ticketed or towed today, their own damn fault...

Do tell Penguin

long story short people belonging to either staff or faculty keep parking in the handicapped spots (without placards/plates) in the staff/faculty parking lot. Just because you're staff or faculty doesn't mean you can park in the handicapped spots. Dumbasses...

Workers from the Physical Plant do the same shit with their work trucks/vans...

long story short people belonging to either staff or faculty keep parking in the handicapped spots (without placards/plates) in the staff/faculty parking lot. Just because you're staff or faculty doesn't mean you can park in the handicapped spots. Dumbasses...

in other terms peng bitched.

and then those ppl got towed or ticketed :fing34:

Kind of liking the new VW TDI Sportwagen. :)

What no pictures?

40mpg, good power, sporty sedan, plenty of space for family and audio stuffs, and available in manual. :)

vw%20jetta%20sportwagen%20tdi%20rear.jpg

vwsportwagensemaside.jpg

vwsportwagensema.jpg

vw-jetta-sportwagen-tdi-review-11.jpg

The 2.0 tdi is a beast. Drove a friend's '06 Passat with that engine. 6spd manual :coolugh:

First time I experienced torque steer...

I don't understand the hate towards fwd in a family / commuter car. A performance car is a diffrent thing.

don't break the rules and you've got nothing to be worried about ;)

Just remember, karma's a bitch.

Just remember, karma's a bitch.

Tell that to the people getting ticketed...