mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I just hung the 28" er in the kitchen and I like it. Big monitor ftw.

Even though you already know what you were talking about, I must admit taking Garlic Salt (now use Garlic Powder) out of my preparing meat equation has resulted in better tasting food. I definantly do appreciate the insight, thought I would share that with ya. :woot:

Cooking channel on 28" in the kitchen while cooking, FTW!

i can look up recipes and read them from across the kitchen now :)

Even though you already know what you were talking about, I must admit taking Garlic Salt (now use Garlic Powder) out of my preparing meat equation has resulted in better tasting food. I definantly do appreciate the insight, thought I would share that with ya. :woot:

whenever something isn't how you want, post a question here in the hop I am sure I'll answer. I am more passionate about cooking than audio...

Speaking of the grill is hot. 32oz Porterhouse going on. :)

Some grilled asparagus, pan fried carrots, and steamed/creamed cauliflower to go with it.

Opened a bottle of Coppola Claret too. Time for relaxation!!

whenever something isn't how you want, post a question here in the hop I am sure I'll answer. I am more passionate about cooking than audio...

No problem man, please believe I will talk you up on your offer (Im the same way with my passion about cooking, the only problem is I better at car audio then cooking cause of the lazy factor (sometimes I just already want the food to be prepared).

Any recommendations on short term health insurance providers? No way am I getting the COBRA plan from my father's work ($400 a month for just me? fuck that)

denim, I am envious; I submitted AMGWTF for my vanity plates three times before I conceded and went with what I have now

*grumble*

Any recommendations on short term health insurance providers? No way am I getting the COBRA plan from my father's work ($400 a month for just me? fuck that)

AFLAC!

Seriously.

AFLAC, alrighty, going to check them out now...

keep em comin' y'all!

My Cobra was $300, they quoted me $125, but I got a job the next week so I never had to use it. This was many years ago though, so things may be different now.

Cobra is terrible for someone in your age group, but I have no idea on alternatives.

Aetna offers individual plans for 70 ish a month, includes ER, prescription meds, and dental; deductibles are 1250-7000 depending on the specific plan you choose

M5 and A6 go up for sale tomorrow. :P

Truck stereo may come out soon, but probably after Thanksgiving.

the Aetna plans do not cover maternity or pap smears, however, so lets hope I don't need those :lol2:

Accidentally just made a half batch of chocolate chip cookies.

**hates waiting 8min for them to bake

From fmylife.com...

" Today, I got a letter in the mail saying I'm being sued by the guy that broke into my house last week. When I walked in and saw him, I tackled him, punched him in the face a time or two, and restrained him with zip ties. I now have to pay for his broken nose and face charges of assault. FML"

I have heard of scenarios similar to this many times, and I every time I hear one I always think that that should never happen in a normal justice system.

Ugh, today's justice system makes me sick.

For instance, the guy in Ohio that had 10+ people buried in his backyard was convicted of rape and assault prior to these findings. Why do they let these people live? Oh yeah, because they have rights. People like that man should be stripped of their rights and I would prefer rapists be stripped of their life as well especially child molesters.