Incriminator

2009 187 Series

The new 187 will be released around CES. It will come in 10, 12, and 15's. All units will be Dual 4's.

The new 187's will be super sized! No more bumped back plate and single small magnet slugs. They will now have a huge 6.25" double stack motor with woven leads and push terminals.

Forget all the other entry drivers.....in the $100 range, if you've heard the old 187, you'll love the new one..

187_185.jpg

187_186.jpg

187_188.jpg

187_189.jpg

187_191.jpg

187_193.jpg

187_194.jpg

Right-on, this just might be what I get the wife for her truck. Been debating it for awhile now. Possibly a 10'' or two :fing34:

:droolcup:

Looks really good!!!

In the first post it says the low $100's. Pricing isn't 100% certain yet, but expect the low 100 range.

Damn it! I can't make up my mind now...lol! Box(ported) and power requirments for a 15? I have a SAZ-1500D and hope it's a possibly good combo.

Edited by chicagofan

They are up. :)

Can I get one with a chrome basket and carbon fiber cone?

:banhim:

Per Mr. Incriminator, all 187 prices just dropped $10. :woot:

Would one of the 187's be able to take 400 daily if it's clean power? If it can, what size sealed enclosure would it need for optimum results? I appreciate it guys, looks like a great sub.

Kef

Would one of the 187's be able to take 400 daily if it's clean power? If it can, what size sealed enclosure would it need for optimum results? I appreciate it guys, looks like a great sub.

Kef

Yes it would, with ease. 1.4-2 cubes is the recommended sealed enclosure. Thanks!!

Kef

Yes it would, with ease. 1.4-2 cubes is the recommended sealed enclosure. Thanks!!

Probably should have mentioned it was the 15 I was asking about.

Oops.

Kef

dang i was about to get a 10". SSA has the depth shown at 5 1/8". If they're 6.25" depth then i'll have to look into sumthin else. That would be depressing...

Can I get one with a chrome basket and carbon fiber cone?

:banhim:

Might as well throw in the BS too if you want that...haha

dang i was about to get a 10". SSA has the depth shown at 5 1/8". If they're 6.25" depth then i'll have to look into sumthin else. That would be depressing...

thats the motor width, not the depth.

:)

mounting depth is 5.75" for the 10