Head unit: (DEH-P600UB)

headunit001.jpg

The Amp: (Sundown 3000D)

headunit003.jpg

The Back Battery: (Powermaster D3100)

headunit004.jpg

The Sub: (Fi BTL 15")

headunit002.jpg

Still working saving up for a H/O Alt which will be in by end next month. Then I can actually turn this shit all the way up!

Comments are always welcome. :)

Thanks,

Curt

nice setup. and is that speaker wire from knukonceptz?

clean set up, a sneaker for sure!

why did you get the 3000d for a single 15?

you should get a custom nightshade and stand back!

o by the way im jealous of your battery

nice setup. and is that speaker wire from knukonceptz?

Yes Sir. Boy was it a bitch to undo those wires from the gel like covering.

what do you meter? box specs, overall cuft, port area, tuning, cuft after displacement.

Meter - Don't know, the competition is monthly so sometime in November I'll find out. (Its not sanctioned or anything just a public competition using a TL)

Box Specs - 32w x 18d x 16.5h

I don't know the tuning and overall cuft. because it was done from the RE box calculator and I KNOW that is off on both.

clean set up, a sneaker for sure!

why did you get the 3000d for a single 15?

you should get a custom nightshade and stand back!

o by the way im jealous of your battery

1. Thanks the speaker wire is hidden also just needed to do some adjustments elsewhere and that was in the way. Also the ability to put up the seat as well to hide it from thieves when I go to school, work, or anywhere else is a huge plus.

2. First got the sub and thought to myself, what is clean power and could take the BTL. Then after many many months of researching and just lurking the SSA forums I have came to my decision of the 3000d. And I may also get another to burp it if I continue to progress through competitions as long as I feel assured that it will make a difference.

3. I have been in love with Fi since February(First time hearing about them) and I have been saving up money since then to get where I am TODAY.

4. Thanks I got it off CA.com for $250. I envy myself for getting a 500 dollar battery for half price. haha

what are the dimensions on the port

RE box calculator says:

Total Port Length: 25.75

Square Port Width: 3.5

Square Port Volume: 1351.875

I actually used to have this exact same car before it was sold and it had a suprisingly good sized trunk I thought for its size.

I managed to fit an 18" BL into the back of mine...:/ haha

For your 3000D, how did you mount it to the back of your seat? When i had taken my carpet off I found just a metal plate there and the surface was uneven. Did you just make a new plate to screw into? or is your back seat different then mine?

I ran mine with some 6.5" Koda components up front and thought it was a great sounding car. Although I had to spend a lot of time trapping down rattles in the rear deck and ended up just sealing off the whole thing instead of leaving the holes (I didn't run rear speakers) open for the rear 6x9's.

what kind of batt do you have for the front?

I actually used to have this exact same car before it was sold and it had a suprisingly good sized trunk I thought for its size.

For your 3000D, how did you mount it to the back of your seat? When i had taken my carpet off I found just a metal plate there and the surface was uneven. Did you just make a new plate to screw into? or is your back seat different then mine?

I ran mine with some 6.5" Koda components up front and thought it was a great sounding car. Although I had to spend a lot of time trapping down rattles in the rear deck and ended up just sealing off the whole thing instead of leaving the holes (I didn't run rear speakers) open for the rear 6x9's.

Please tell me how you managed that box, I want to throw an 18" on my 3000D and I drive a Dodge Stratus, still have plans?

I actually had to take the top off and glue it in the trunk. IT BARELY FUCKING FIT without the top on.

Your lucky somehow unless you made the sub fire up.

And I put the 3000D on the metal sheet. I found the pattern quite easy and drilled into it. It actually made the amp fit and it wont go any wheres.

OMG I have my girlffriend buying me deadener for christmas lol. My doors rattle now that Thats the only place left to go.

Right now i have some 5 1/4 crunch passive speakers up front till I get more money to pay for a alternator and finish buying gifts for Christmas and shit.

But I may do what you did with the front stage considering I barely hear shit anyways from the bass.

Right now the 3000d is set to half gains because of some recent car problems I had. It raped my electrical by surprise and now I have to be more careful till I get my alt in November.

tuning is just under 32hz and is 4.37cu before displacement and 3.59 after. should have decent lowend. if you want a little more out of it down he road just shorten the port to 20in it will retune it around 35 should be a little louder on rap.

what ohm load is on that saz

I had my 18" BL firing upward otherwise the only other way would be to fiberglass it I guess... The opening on the trunk itself is only about 16" if I remember. I ran into the same problem with my front stage being destroyed so I amped my koda's off an old RF and ran them in the doors.

Just a little FYI for you also, never been tested personally, but on the termlab forum I think the guy that runs his accord trunked said his resonance freq was around 47Hz in that car if you are doing any comps with it. Might be way off but could give you a place to start.

I did the big 3 on mine and good batt in the front. Never really ran great electrical though but also never really cranked it up. Its a good car, but deadening was defientely needed for me. Its nice how you can screw down the rear brake light though haha

sweet, i have the 96 accord coupe. our trunk is exactly the same. can you even put the back seat up with that 3000d on there? lol. nice battery rack. i think ill have to steal that idea. now i know that a d3100 battery will fit nicely in there. i am going to go with about 1.5 cubes net less than you because i built a latch to get to my spare tire. im going with two 10s though and about the same amount of power if i keep my mind set on it.

sweet, i have the 96 accord coupe. our trunk is exactly the same. can you even put the back seat up with that 3000d on there? lol. nice battery rack. i think ill have to steal that idea. now i know that a d3100 battery will fit nicely in there. i am going to go with about 1.5 cubes net less than you because i built a latch to get to my spare tire. im going with two 10s though and about the same amount of power if i keep my mind set on it.

I took out my spare and left it in the shed. I replaced it with a little bridge i made with left over support to help support the box.

what ohm load is on that saz

Lol ill probably find out when I enter in the competition. There are always people willing to help and show off there little setups. (Well maybe not little... A guy has 7 stetsom amps and has them wired all the way down to .25 of an ohm.)

The alternator is a BITCH to get to.

Take off the drivers front wheel and it'll be on the bottom/back of the engine.

is the 95 accord that different from the 96? what engine do you have? i think the f22 engines have easy to reach alternators. i am not sure with the h22 though.

n201302464_31399663_5855.jpg

i've got a 95 coupe, i went with 4cu @ 34hz, had to cut a piece of the body off in order to get the box to slide all the way back. still got my spare tire in there too, don't know how i'd get to it though.

is the 95 accord that different from the 96? what engine do you have? i think the f22 engines have easy to reach alternators. i am not sure with the h22 though.

1994-1997 have the same Engines. And the same location for alternators.

The USDM Accord never came with an H22.

1994-1997 have the same Engines. And the same location for alternators.

The USDM Accord never came with an H22.

94-97 Honda Accords are all the same. In every aspect. except the years of course.