lolitskasey

I got everything set up in my car :D

then you should be able to turn it all the way up.

Yeah i figured it out i went out there and turned it all the way up and i heard no clipping.

turnin it all the way up has nothin to do with if the sub is fully loaded, it is how high your input voltage from the rcas is, those pioneers have a 4 volt pre out, and you got the gain turned to max,..? if so i bet you only able to turn your volume on the radio to about 20 before it stops gettin any louder

what's up with your port? looks like you don't have the opening cut as big as the port?...

Its the way the camera is angled. Sorry. And i have the gain at about mid way a little more.

PFD purchasing??? lol i got my system with my check this year haha.

but whats up with your port man? it looks like its not cut big enough, i dont see any port wall on the side.

you live in Palmer???

PFD purchasing??? lol i got my system with my check this year haha.

but whats up with your port man? it looks like its not cut big enough, i dont see any port wall on the side.

you live in Palmer???

Yes i wasted all my PFDs on this system lol. And you cant see the port wall is cause the way the camera is angled. And yes i do live in plamer.

I still don't get the port on your box haha...

it looks like its not walled... more pics!!!!

Fully loaded BL and Sundown 1500d is a MEANNNN combo. I had 2 Fully loaded BL's and 2 1500ds! Does awsome! You can play that BL ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day long at full tilt. It will get a little warm but never smelly! Enjoy!

Edited by SEC

x2 looks like one side of your port is the "passenger" side of your box but the cutout doesn't make it over there.... even looks like that in the video...

x2 looks like one side of your port is the "passenger" side of your box but the cutout doesn't make it over there.... even looks like that in the video...

I know what your saying now. I was thinking the same think but my uncle and grandpa said it dosent matter where the port is. But i though they were wrong. What should i do just cut it to the end?

ye id say fix it;) itll sound better/louder and also if you have enough room face the port and sub facing towards the trunk

ye id say fix it;) itll sound better/louder and also if you have enough room face the port and sub facing towards the trunk

I dont have a trunk lol and i dont have enough room. so just cut the wood to the end of the passengers side wall?

^That depends on your vehicle, but most likely RobClay is correct.

you get what i mean by trunk(the back of your car) lol

I would but i would have to rebuilt my whole box. so what should i do about my port?

a quick fix could be to just cut it all the way to the end of the box with a jig saw, if it sounds good leave it that big, or if it doesnt, you could add L shaped piece in the hole for make the port the proper size.

I would but i would have to rebuilt my whole box. so what should i do about my port?

a quick fix could be to just cut it all the way to the end of the box with a jig saw, if it sounds good leave it that big, or if it doesnt, you could add L shaped piece in the hole for make the port the proper size.

Ok thanks. How do i know when my sub it clipping well i kinda now but when it clips is it really loud?

here is a quick drawing in paint of what i was describing.

boxfix-1.jpg

for clipping, your sub isnt clippin, its the amp that clips, it could be that you gain is turned to high, i think it should just sound like distortion.

if your amp is to powerful, your sub could be bottomin out. you still could just turn down the gain on the amp

Edited by fritosaregood

Your driver could also bottom out playing lower frequencies than the tuning of the port.