Just thought I would drop in and tell all my old people HELLO! The damn audio bug is starting to bite me again. This 2.5 mile drive to work with the stock system is killing me!!

So, what is new?

Welcome! If you're looking to upgrade, make sure you state your goals, listening preferences, budget, and car. Then we can help you from there!

hes not a new member.

Too bad you had to move to the hole. :P

haha, this is what, like you're 7th time coming back?

Do I remember you from somewhere? Maybe I'm just trippin'.

hes not a new member.

Haha, oops! I think I clicked on this at the main page while seeing a new member one. Oh well...

Good to have you back. What are you wanting to do this time around?

Ya, life has a way of kicking me in the balls......then doing it again for good measure.

I actually bookmarked this site again so I don't forget.

2.5 miles to work...that might be an overstatement. LOL I need to hook up on a 5 channel amp, 6.5 components, and a nice HU. What sucks is that I have most of that stuff, it just is in MN in storage till I can get there to pick it all up.

SoCal is not a hole, it is beautiful. Should be 70 and sunny today.

Nick, 2nd time.

Aaron, read above.

So, what is the huge eBoner nowadays?

Where is ndmustang...I hear he likes boys. :)

Yo.

Haven't seen you on SIN... LOL...

What's up man???

SoCal is sweet, if you don't talk to anyone... Heh heh heh...

Yo.

Haven't seen you on SIN... LOL...

What's up man???

SoCal is sweet, if you don't talk to anyone... Heh heh heh...

SIN....<sad>

Life in the land of beautiful people is great. Good paying job that requires very little of me.

You back from Europe yet Mike?

Talk to people..why would I do that? I am content in my little world.

Welcome...err...welcome again :lol:

:WELCOME: back

R.I.P. Chris Farley.......

I miss that guy ^

SIN....<sad>

So did the server just blow up and Josh finally just said screw it and threw it all in the trash compactor?

SIN....<sad>

So did the server just blow up and Josh finally just said screw it and threw it all in the trash compactor?

That's about my best guess. I gave up a long time ago.

Oh yeah welcome back!

SIN....<sad>

Funny thing is, I talk to him all the time and we never talk about what happened to the server. LOL

Ok, what is the eBoner now-a-days?

Todd, is it snowing there yet?

SIN....<sad>

Funny thing is, I talk to him all the time and we never talk about what happened to the server. LOL

Yes and No. I was in Duluth this past weekend and it snowed a bit there and came home and nothing. Now its raining, and probably going to snow or just ice over. I like it here in MN but i envy the warm weather you are probably enjoying.

SIN....<sad>

Yes and No. I was in Duluth this past weekend and it snowed a bit there and came home and nothing. Now its raining, and probably going to snow or just ice over. I like it here in MN but i envy the warm weather you are probably enjoying.

Warm weather if ftw. I hate the cold.

The e-boner seems to be FI subs and sundown amps. at least here (understandable). Especially putting Sundown SAZ-3000Ds on an FI BTL. Or people "needing" to have about 8000 watts for the BTL in order for it to work right. But FI definitely gets the most traffic.

The e-boner seems to be FI subs and sundown amps. at least here (understandable). Especially putting Sundown SAZ-3000Ds on an FI BTL. Or people "needing" to have about 8000 watts for the BTL in order for it to work right. But FI definitely gets the most traffic.

Yes there are a number of new members that think or feel that is what they need to do, but it is not the main chunk of traffic. :drink40:

alright another so-cal person! welcome back, even though i was not here when you left in the first place :D

Yes there are a number of new members that think or feel that is what they need to do, but it is not the main chunk of traffic. :drink40:

Oh I agree that it isn't a big volume of people, but it's just one of those things that sticks with you even if only one or two people say it. It gets etched into my mind.

Oh I agree that it isn't a big volume of people, but it's just one of those things that sticks with you even if only one or two people say it. It gets etched into my mind.

Fi has been a boner for a while. Where the hell is ndmustang....I wanna kick him in the balls. :)

What I need to do is deaden, new HU and comps for the front. I think I am going to use my Kicker 700.5 and my mpyre 6.5 sub. Now, who wants to buy stuff for me?