Sounds good man, thanks alot. I was actually thinking tuning to 32 hz so that confirmed my decision. Can't wait to finally purchase the equipment and get to work. Should be much easier thanks to you guys. Oh and before I rush anything, do you think I will need to buy any batteries or alternator if I'm using the SAZ 1500d?

i would get a good battery up front, and the big 3 but other than that you should be fine

You'r going to love those BL :bigclap:

I have a pair BL 12'' in a fisher custom box, built to

Fi spec. tune @32. to put it simple, they will beat the block

down and sound good doing it :drink40:

So do you think that my local car audio shop would know how to do the big 3 or would I have to describe it to them? I now know why my last setup made my lights dim and it was only 800 watts of power, lol. Maybe they don't know what it is because they were the ones who set mine up..

they wont know what it is. ive asked plenty around here. its not hard to do, its actually very simple. replacing wire with bigger wire

they wont know what it is. ive asked plenty around here. its not hard to do, its actually very simple. replacing wire with bigger wire

It's not really replacing either, it is adding.

Dual 2 ohm for the 18" Fi BL if im running the SAZ 1500D? Also, I wont need to mark the p chamfer if I mark the cooling option am I correct? Last but not least, I'm sure I could look up what the universal option is but while I'm posting this I might as well ask, what is it? Thanks for all the help guys.

Dual 2 Ohm. Wire it parallel to 1 Ohm. SAZ 1500D will do 1500@1 Ohm.

Alright sounds good, thanks for all the help guys. Before I go off buying the sub though, I can uncheck the p chamfer if I mark the cooling option right? And should I check universal?

p chamfer includes cooling, so uncheck cooling and choose p chamfer, and MAKE SURE to choose daily not spl

Edited by RobClay

Ya I should have known that. Sorry for being repetative but what exactly is the universal option and should I choose yes or no for that? Thanks

universal allows you to be able to reverse mount the sub.

Umm No.

Universal: This option gives you the choice to later chance the impedence of your voice coils. You can change from dual 2’s to dual 1’s and vice versa by reconing them. If you do not choose this option your motor(s) will be optimized per the coil resistance that you have chosen. (Dual 2’s will forever be a dual 2 motor, Dual 1 will forever be a Dual 1 motor).

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=7154

Edited by bromo

Umm No.

Universal: This option gives you the choice to later chance the impedence of your voice coils. You can change from dual 2

p chamfer includes cooling, so uncheck cooling and choose p chamfer, and MAKE SURE to choose daily not spl

Not really.

Cooling includes a Pole chamfer and six axial cooling vents drilled into the motor, when you get cooling it includes the Pole chamfer.

lol yes p chamfer includes cooling, and from what they said i guess it is

FAIL :worthless:

haha. That would be the most worthless option ever.

Universal is only important if you think you'll ever switch amps from a 2 ohm optimized to a 1 ohm optimized, or maybe add another sub and again want a different amp.

So now I'm confused. Does the p chamfer include cooling? Universal is a good thing then..

It costs nothing for you, but you don't need it since you are getting a Dual 2.

FAIL :worthless:

haha. That would be the most worthless option ever.

Universal is only important if you think you'll ever switch amps from a 2 ohm optimized to a 1 ohm optimized, or maybe add another sub and again want a different amp.

real talk

Umm No.

Universal: This option gives you the choice to later chance the impedence of your voice coils. You can change from dual 2