Sign in to follow this  
Killerzracing71

MJ 18ms got meterd on the TL

I was playing around and hit that on Jeezy White Girl, and was using a 33hz tone,

basically I stayed right in that area, So im assuming that song has that tone in it

My highest score was 140.7 on a 33 or 34hz tone

but that other pic was so blurry i posted that one instead

I did 139.8 at around 40+hz or so I belive cant realy remeber

img330.jpg

But right after I did that, later that night my box decided to find another spot to seperate LOL,

I pre drilled to deep and didnt let the screw bite as good as it possibly could and they decided to back out

you used a drill bit smaller than the screw right? i just use a drill bit thats as big as the tip of the screw, so its got plenty of wood to bite on and also keeps it from going anywhere else

you used a drill bit smaller than the screw right? i just use a drill bit thats as big as the tip of the screw, so its got plenty of wood to bite on and also keeps it from going anywhere else

Yeah I used the smallest one "I HAD" which I thought was fine I tested it, put the screw in and it held the wood no problem, didnt take into account that these are Sony Xplods and they actully cause Severe Vibration lol

I ended up using 2lbs of drywall screws :okasshat::boo:

Nice score for a finesse driver. :) I have not metered my MJ yet.

But right after I did that, later that night my box decided to find another spot to seperate LOL,

I pre drilled to deep and didnt let the screw bite as good as it possibly could and they decided to back out

Use some Titebond II or any other good wood glue and coat the screw, should help.

Nice score btw!

"White Girl" by Young Jeezy ft. USDA has 2 notes in the bassline. low is 28Hz and high is 48Hz i believe, lots of people said that. but my Audicity says 32Hz and 53Hz? im confused.

Use some Titebond II or any other good wood glue and coat the screw, should help.

Nice score btw!

LOL i thought I did, :( It didnt get on all the wood with glue especially where the ports are, I looke again and theres a glue stain about .5 away from the port :ehh: so it didnt grab it,

this was def a rush box, I wanted this thing in, and i didnt let glue dry, silicone dry, or anything :( lol

this problem is my fault Just didnt let it dry

SO i reinforced it again,

SH*TLoad of glue and a semi double baffle on the parts that are seperating, and i let it dry overnight