gerront

who really makes these amps?

rd audio 3250 is the same amp as a sundown saz-3000? are there more companies out there that use the same amp, but with a different name? just wondering.....

rd audio 3250 is the same amp as a sundown saz-3000? are there more companies out there that use the same amp, but with a different name? just wondering.....

They aren't the same amp they may use the same board but I doubt they use the same components. The build house I believe is Zenon which also makes some atomic amps.

There is a difference

The Sundown SAZ 3000D:

xSAZ-3000Ddsmall.jpg

And The RD:

yhst-91559291991768_2022_15667013.jpg

i just compared photos before i posted to make sure...everything is the same. I see no difference other than your pictures are backwards from the other...lol

Now i see an Audioque AQ3500d it looks the same as well........hmmmm the components may be of a different kind but i guess the boards are all the same.....anybody know who sells the cheapest ones????? I guess Audioque...699 shipped for the 3500....wow ill take two

Edited by 4runner

their pretty damn good ;) my freind has an aq 2200D on 2 t1 15's he cant turn it up all the way or itll bottom the subs out

Now i see an Audioque AQ3500d it looks the same as well........hmmmm the components may be of a different kind but i guess the boards are all the same.....anybody know who sells the cheapest ones????? I guess Audioque...699 shipped for the 3500....wow ill take two

Of course most of them are the same, do you think these companies make their amps form scratch? They most likely have all of them built at the same place, some with better components than others.

their pretty damn good ;) my freind has an aq 2200D on 2 t1 15's he cant turn it up all the way or itll bottom the subs out

That's not saying much either.

i just compared photos before i posted to make sure...everything is the same. I see no difference other than your pictures are backwards from the other...lol

you should look again!

o i knew they werent all built in-house...im just wondering what amps are pretty much the same as the SAZ-3000D....ive found two others...anybody know anymore.....

Now ive heard an Audioque 2200 on one of there hd15's and at 3/4 gain on a really crappy jensen radio it was easily bottoming out the sub,..and by bottoming out i mean slamming the coil ( i didnt do it, he is a newbie).

you should look again!

Well i didnt see any differences hardly...but still they are very very very closely related.....

regardless tell me what your afraid to pay for when it comes to a sundown amp????

and the rd amps cost more when i was looking......

i sent rd an email with a few questions about the amp took them 2 weeks to respond... and his reply was a copy and paste from the wesite!

i emailed sundown audio... in 3 mins i had a reply.

you should look again!

Please tell him John! :lol:

The AudioQue looks nothing like the others and I dont think I would touch the AudioQue after seeing shizzons trouble with them.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...amp;hl=AudioQue

And dammit Duran where did you get that display picture from???? I keep typing then looking to my left at your display picture and grin......

regardless tell me what your afraid to pay for when it comes to a sundown amp????

i sent rd an email with a few questions about the amp took them 2 weeks to respond... and his reply was a copy and paste from the wesite!

i emailed sundown audio... in 3 mins i had a reply.

Now thats customer service! Go Jacob! :woot:

ye because t1's are rated for 1200 peak power. 2200D rated at 2200 @ 1 ohm either rockford is lieng or the amp is puttin out more than rated ;)

The AudioQue looks nothing like the others and I dont think I would touch the AudioQue after seeing shizzons trouble with them.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...amp;hl=AudioQue

it could happen to any amp tbh...

On top of that after seeing some of their business practices I wouldn't give them any of my money.

ye because t1's are rated for 1200 peak power. 2200D rated at 2200 @ 1 ohm either rockford is lieng or the amp is puttin out more than rated ;)

Are you sure it's not clipping?

i think that build has more problems then turning the knob all the way up.

On top of that after seeing some of their business practices I wouldn't give them any of my money.

talk about hitting nails on the head!

Are you sure it's not clipping?

positive. he can turn it all the way up to 38/40 if he turns it to around 39 to 40 the sub starts flexing a little too much and bottoms out

i think that build has more problems then turning the knob all the way up.

and you would know how?

Could you elaborate on that? Are you talking about shizzon's great customer service?