Sign in to follow this  
T0mmysee

DD 3510

I was looking for a 10 inch sub for my 96 accord, and was interested in the digital design 3510 sub, but have never actually heard it. Im looking for a sub that is slightly more "compact" than my 12s, but still delivers the bass that I crave. Any opinions? pros/cons, etc.? Any suggestions towards another choice will be gladly accepted. Will be running this off of a JBL GTO1201.1 II. Thanks in advance.

I was looking for a 10 inch sub for my 96 accord, and was interested in the digital design 3510 sub, but have never actually heard it. Im looking for a sub that is slightly more "compact" than my 12s, but still delivers the bass that I crave. Any opinions? pros/cons, etc.? Any suggestions towards another choice will be gladly accepted. Will be running this off of a JBL GTO1201.1 II. Thanks in advance.

Icons ... http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/icon/10.html

or

Mach 5 IXL-10

Sound Splinter RL-i 10

Just to name a few. I have never worked with any of these, but I have read nothing but great things about all these drivers. On this forum and others.

i used to run a DD3518e...this line LOVES the lows...they like a high tuning of around 38-40hz and get loud with a great build quality..this was one of my favorite subs ive ever owned.

I put a 3515 (older motor) in my friends suburban off 1200 watts in a 4cubic foot box tuned to 40hertz and it Pounds! Also the amp is overrated, its a diamond audio amp. But with that JBL should hit pretty hard Also you can push up to 2000rms if its clean power to the 3500series! Just be careful

The dd 3510s are nice I used them in my z28 with a mojo 2000 watt on them I did lots of spl with no damage to them.