MKader17

Wrenching in the Shop

Seems like there is always something to work on....

DSC02119-1.jpg

This is my "new" Brute. yeah I've had 10 min of seat time on it....

DSC02120.jpg

DSC02121.jpg

yeah previous owner, an easy life on the farm eh?

DSC02116.jpg

This is a pic of my Sportsman 400^^^

Had to weld on some more metal because the a arm got loose and "wallerred" a the mounting hole out. Using my little MIG, decided I didn't care to switch the flux core out and use gas. The original metal was also pretty thin so a constant weld was near impossible.

DSC02122.jpg

Soon as I got that all done, went to replace the tie rods and found out the front right a arm is loose as hell too

Just another day! :D

nice bruteforce :) heres a pic of mine. its got a couple upgrades. 28" itp tires, new rims, performance chip, and now a winch.(spell check)

bao021.jpg

Edited by RobClay

^^Damn boy!

I got the same tires but in 27's, Mudlight XTR's right? Which module did you get for the bike? I heard it makes them ridiculously powerful on the low end.

I got the same tires but in 27's, Mudlight XTR's right? Which module did you get for the bike? I heard it makes them ridiculously powerful on the low end.

ye. mudlight xtr's. i really dont remember which kind of chip it is. its been a long time since its been in there. but its true it does make the lowend monster, i got it so i wouldnt have any decrease in performance with the bigger tires. ive raced lil speedy racing fourwheelers and smoked em.

Edited by RobClay

most people I know spend more time upgrading and wrenching than riding...Im the kinda guy that just rides till something breaks...then replace it with aftermarket crap.

I got an 04 Arctic Cat 300 4x4, 92 Honda 250 4x4 (still runs like a champ to this day) and a buttload of snowmachines.

most of those arctic cats have kawasaki motors, well all of them ive seen anyways. they are good fourwheelers