BigDaveIA

Incrminator Sponsors MMA fighters!!!

On Friday night, December 5th in Montgomery, AL there will be a sanctioned MMA event and Incrminator Audio is pleased to announce that it has sponsored 3 of the fighters that will be fighting that night, including former Incriminator sponsored dB Drag World Champion William Collier!!!! If your close, come check it out and root the IA fighters to a win.

Where is the fight being held?

My MMA team is looking for some sponsors and i ran across this when i was looking into the death penalty's.

any interest in sponsoring an MMA team in Oklahoma.? pm me

I know that the MTX sponsored UFC fighters suck.

In my opinion lol.

I like PrideFC better though.

egh. no cage FTL.

i like the cage. no one can escape. had a guy fall out on me when we was in the roped ring type.

Edited by blackman

Its really cool you all are doing this glad to hear it. Its a great idea and could be a very good promotion. MMA is very popular nowadays.

it is. we have people popping in all the time talkin how good of a street fighter they are. throw them on the mat with one of our guys and they get shown up. i love it.

it is. we have people popping in all the time talkin how good of a street fighter they are. throw them on the mat with one of our guys and they get shown up. i love it.

Yea it seems like everyone wants or thinks they are a fighter these days lol. Then again im not a fighter o the irony.

Yea it seems like everyone wants or thinks they are a fighter these days lol. Then again im not a fighter o the irony.

yup. and the stupid thing is they walk in thinkin theyre bad then as soon as the ref says fight they swing like a windmill. lol

Hey Nick, A Stephen Ledbetter is in the WEC Cagefighting. He was on T.V. last night (12-23-08) He is from ATHEN'S Very good up and comer. He went 3 round's but he lost and it was his frist lose (6wins--1 lose). On his short's it had CITY BANK from ATHEN'S on back. It would be cool to see INCRIMINATOR AUDIO with the crossbones on them!!!!!

Hey Nick, A Stephen Ledbetter is in the WEC Cagefighting. He was on T.V. last night (12-23-08) He is from ATHEN'S Very good up and comer. He went 3 round's but he lost and it was his frist lose (6wins--1 lose). On his short's it had CITY BANK from ATHEN'S on back. It would be cool to see INCRIMINATOR AUDIO with the crossbones on them!!!!!

That was a nice card...

I hate people who are wannabe MMA fighters. Kimbo Slice sucks. I also hate that "Never Back Down" movie...worst idea ever, and it was a big insult to the MMA community!!!

I been doing muy thai and BJJ for last 4 years and its so much work you have to put in. I have done 3 MMA events locally and my first 2 I won by submission, 1st was a rear naked choke in the first round, 2nd was a leg triangle 2nd round with my eyebrow cut open haha. Last bout I lost by decision because I got penalized for my knee hitting the other guy in the groin.

werd, some nice incriminator audio shorts would rock, you should look into Roger Huerta, one of UFC's best fighters, he went through all the rounds with Kenny Florian, and not many can last with him.