B7L|BL4Z3R

steve meades speaker wire

banana plugs are one way

im not sure how he has his done..... im not a meade rider, but you could use the plug to get a large wire in a small hole and keep it clean... i run 10 gauge... thats the biggest i could get in my fi's and the same for my nightshades,

what size do you run?

im not sure how he has his done..... im not a meade rider, but you could use the plug to get a large wire in a small hole and keep it clean... i run 10 gauge... thats the biggest i could get in my fi's and the same for my nightshades,

what size do you run?

meade rider lol haha. He probably cuts some wire at the end to get it to fit. I run 10 guage for my subs too and they fit perfect.

yeah, prolly cuts some strands off. nothing special or awesome about it. :shrug:

yeah, prolly cuts some strands off. nothing special or awesome about it. :shrug:

What do you mean nothing special ? It MEADE ! He is like sooooooo awesome. If he uses it like that it has to be the best way.

What do you mean nothing special ? It MEADE ! He is like sooooooo awesome. If he uses it like that it has to be the best way.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

yall are some haterz for real....and the way i believe he does it is solder the end of it and grind it down so it fits perfectly in the hole. and just for the record i love the smd forum. steve is just the owner of the forum, yea hes cool as chit and has some skills that not many people have but he is not the reason i go to his forum, its the members as a whole.

yall are some haterz for real....and the way i believe he does it is solder the end of it and grind it down so it fits perfectly in the hole. and just for the record i love the smd forum. steve is just the owner of the forum, yea hes cool as chit and has some skills that not many people have but he is not the reason i go to his forum, its the members as a whole.

everytime i see your name on this site your callin someone a hater.......

chill out jigga

yeah

i plan to run 8awg but i was just curios and there is no need for meade bashing i enjoyed his forum for as long asx i was on there

I don't see any Meade bashing, I see "Meade rider" bashing. Honestly he does nice work and promotes the hobby but is it really necessary to act like he is the end all, be all in the car audio world.

He's good at making things loud, I give him that. I have nothing against his install skills. The only thing I'll say is that the one video I saw of him had him and his truck in front of some business blaring the music so that it rattled the windows on the business. I don't know if it was after hours or what, but that's really disrespectful and annoying to anybody around and inside.

if i know waht video your talking about its his wbuilding where he works and no one was there

either cuts some trands or has some type of terminals like a ring type terminal that u just crimp the wire into and then the terminal gets smaller .

nothing too hard i imagine.

lol more current.

i know but that big ddont you think thats a big rediculous

There are very few things in car audio that aren't ridiculous. We are good at fitting very large things into very small holes! :lol:

^ lol

the bigger the better :)

If you are trying to fit all your wire into the terminal and it just isn't fitting, spit on it and force it in. Or try lube.