TOOLMAKER

What Mp3 player do you have? suggestions....

I have an el cheapo Creative Zen. It has a 5 band +-12db EQ, a built in mic (which records stuff really good) and 5 gb of space. Cost $50 FTW. I plan on getting a different/bigger one, but I'm worried about losing the adjustable EQ.

Well, I ended up getting her an 8gig Fuze with expandable mem just to see how much she would actually use the thing. And would'nt you know she loves it!!!. Uses the thing all the time. So in a couple of months she wants to upgrade to a larger storage model and give this one to the oldest son of ours.

By the way what are some good earbuds that are easy on the wallet?

I use a 30gig iPod in the truck, I don't want the iPhone to bounce around like the iPod does. lol

i have 2 GB and it is working very nicely from past 2 years with a high level output. I also bought audio system for my car as i love music. well car audio playes a great role to make every journey very musical and delightful. car audio installation is also not that difficult as it looks.. you just need to follow step by step instructions, color photos, wiring detail, as well as what tools ans parts you will need to do a professional installation.. so there is one source from where i buyed stereo for my car and other car accessories i.e.

car audio install, take a look and ENjoy!!!

Thanks,

Have a good day!!

I would suggest having a Sony Ericsson Walkman Series Phone - these are amazing. I had bought a W810i about 2 years ago - its pretty good.. I hear the new Sony W995 phone is quite feature packed..

i currently have a first gen IPod (U2 edition 20GB) and I've had this piece for over 4 years in the car glovebox connected to my deck. I sold my 30gb video when I bought my IPod Touch. The touch is amazing, so many games, applications, and like another person said "it's another computer". I love it and haven't had any problems with all the IPods I have owned.

If you're going for best SQ, then you need a philips gogear MP3, or a Sony MP3 player.

They have much better SQ then a ipod.

Or a creative x-fi, has good SQ and wifi and enough GB

As a dad-grandpa ect I have all purchased all the aforementioned players.

I like the zune's we have 3 of them 2 30's and a 16

for ease of use and hd quality the zunes are by far the best.