Sign in to follow this  
natisfynest

Natisfynest

New guy here heard this is the place to get the good info and help so i figured i would try and see if it really is more grown folk over here

my ride right now is a 04 mitsubishi endeavor(yea you probably never heard of it lol)

my current system is garbage (2 hifonics 12's and a power accoustik amp) but i'm looking at 15's building my own box the whole 9

im from cincinnati ummm i tihnk thats it :wacky:

Welcome to SSA!

I heard of Endeavors lol

lol i just say that because i come across atleast one person a day that has no clue what it is specially since i shaved all the emblems off i got pulled over one night for a license plate light and the cop was like what kinda car is this so i told him lol then i went to the parst store(same night) had the guy look up the bulbs in when i told him what it was he asked me"is that some new car they just came out with" lol. Iguess thats what happens when you only sell 5,3XX units worldwide of a certain model lol

nice sig by BTW

Edited by natisfynest

Welcome!! I actually work with someone that owns one.

nice sig by BTW

I know, I stare at it sometimes thinking she will take it the rest of the way off. It never happens :(

Welcome to SSA !!!

hi guy

omghi2u!!1

OMGHI2U2

care to explain how multi quoting works this board doesnt do it the way others do

nice sig by BTW

I know, I stare at it sometimes thinking she will take it the rest of the way off. It never happens :(

Welcome to SSA !!!

thanks but are you sure it never happens cuz im willing to bet as soon as you stop looking she goes all the way lol

nice sig by BTW

Welcome to SSA !!!

thanks but are you sure it never happens cuz im willing to bet as soon as you stop looking she goes all the way lol

Damn, I just looked away to reply to this !!!

:WELCOME:

Whats up>??????????????