culzero

Broke 150 barely

Well guys I finally did it. I broke 150db. I got a 150.7db @ 36Hz in the passenger kick with a TL and drivers door open. USACI Modified 1001-2000W

Vehicle: 2002 GMC Envoy

Subs: (4) Phoenix Gold Ti12d Elite

Box: 11 cu ft @ 28Hz behind "C" Pillar

Amps: (2) Sundown SAZ-3000d stapped using a Maxxlink @ 2ohms

HU: Pioneer DEH-P940MP

NICE! Now do it sealed ;)

Ben is right! When I ran USACI 0-100 a long time ago (2001) 2-Massive CW-15's @ 72hrz ..I did 159.9.. Went to 3 --15's 0-300 with 3-AB 100.1 and could do 162.1 @ 94hrz All Scores are with a 4 order bandpass.. Put Mic on driverside and pass side door open the score sould go up..

Edited by twistedcopperhead

guys i honestly think this is his daily driver and ti elites are low end monsters, if i owned those id tune it right around 28hz as well. hes trying to see what score he could get outta his daily. but yeah, scores sealed at the dash please.

yea guys this is my daily driver. The latest sealed score I have was for SB3 i got a 145.4db sealed in the passenger kick. Average frequency was 41Hz

congrats bro

Just trying to help with the scores. So on that good luck with the score's on down the road.

Just trying to help with the scores. So on that good luck with the score's on down the road.

i appreciate the help i actually have plans on rebuilding the box with interchangeable ports as well as add more batteries

very nice, what cells are you runing now?

im in san marcos just down the road..... where do you meter at?

may need to hit you guys up for those extra subs you got but gotta wait till after the new year to start thinkin bout anything