nick_19

Fi Q vs Havoc 15 drop in comparison

Should happen today! I'm bout to take a shower and head over to my friend's house!

Well I've owned both Q and Havoc, and ran both in indentical boxes, and off the same power. The sq was about the same to me! Only difference was that the havocs got louder doing it!!! I had both setups running off a T10001bd to each sub. The Havocs handled the power better and when I switched from the T10001bd to the T1500-1bd, they really came to life! Both are awesome subs so you can't go wrong with either!!!

I recently sold my Q's and picked up a pair of Havocs. I don't have the same box though, and due to some engine trouble, it may take a little while to get things completed.

I am very interested in your opinion though. :) I think I may need more power than I have, but we shall see.

Eh. Got the Q in and metered it, but I had to go to a soccer game and did not have time to meter the Havoc. I have uploaded everything so far to photobucket, but I am going to wait till I have both sides to post up... Soon I promise.

Eh. Got the Q in and metered it, but I had to go to a soccer game and did not have time to meter the Havoc. I have uploaded everything so far to photobucket, but I am going to wait till I have both sides to post up... Soon I promise.

pics or it didnt happen...