Sign in to follow this  
Powered By Hate

Quad Coil 18's

Suggestions?

I'm not really sure what I want to do. I was thinking along the lines of one 1000w or better per coil if the price is right. Full wall or half wall, I'm not sure yet but it will not be a trunk car and that's for damn sure.

I can get batteries and alts etc not worried about that part. I've been checking into custom fabricated drivers but I'm not sure this particular person can make a 4000w+ quad coil. No particular reason for the quad coils or four amps.. just have a thing for the number four. Its even and featured on the common dice.. :Doh:

eh.. you haven't really told us anything.

Haven't told us the car, the purpose.. the actual driver you're thinking of. I'm not really sure what info you're looking for here.

Trying to hit the low lows in mid to lower 20's in a civic 4 door. Cause the doors are shorter it'd be easier to pressurize the cab area. A trunk car just cant create the same pressure. This is for the daily driver.

I dont know which one I'm looking for.. hence the whole suggestions thing. :goyou: I'm really just trying to break from the normal Fi + Sundown or Fi + rockford combos.. Would really like a custom sub. Any other suggestions?

Ive never heard of Pierce Audio but do you have a contact?

not trying to be an ass but why do you care about the 20's almost all music is 30hz+. not many companys do quad coils try re mt atomic apx and apxx rd audio heavyweight and superheavy weight all those have quad coil options.

Audiopulse Axis, is Q1 coils....a bit pricey, if they even have any left.

hifonics goliath 3200 is a quad.. but a paper weight imo.

The only real benefit of a quad coil sub is wiring ease. Why not just get some subs that will fill your load duties without having to spend an arm and a leg on an expensive way to rewire the subs?

Suggestions?

I'm not really sure what I want to do. I was thinking along the lines of one 1000w or better per coil if the price is right. Full wall or half wall, I'm not sure yet but it will not be a trunk car and that's for damn sure.

Trunk cars aren't that bad.

Suggestions?

Trunk cars aren't that bad.

x2

from what i've heard, BigJon is doin hairtricks with a trunk car... :lol:

now thats beast.

Suggestions?

I can get batteries and alts etc not worried about that part. I've been checking into custom fabricated drivers but I'm not sure this particular person can make a 4000w+ quad coil. No particular reason for the quad coils or four amps.. just have a thing for the number four. Its even and featured on the common dice.. :Doh:

so is 2. and fwiw- many of us here can get louder out of a trunk, than you can out of a wall. I would not let that deter you from buying a car you like. as stated above- pap can help you out, if you MUST have custom built :Doh::suicide-santa: off the wall question- you that kid that got ran off the smd forums?