Sign in to follow this  
5.4SPL

This aint photoshop

F'real..

The reflection on my back window looks pretty cool in the first few pictures.

DSC02788.jpg

DSC02789.jpg

DSC02790.jpg

DSC02870.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02875.jpg

Edited by 5.4SPL

Clean car and nice catch on those reflections :)

Looks good, and nice sticker. ;)

nice did you buy those rims serperate or buy upgrade with car.

The truck came with factory 17" alloys and Hankook 235/70/17, I picked up a set of the factory 18" wheels with 265/60/18 BFG's, then bought the Falken 285/60/18's later.

It has sat everywhere from stock to a 3" spacer up front, to where it sits now with the front spacer removed and a 2" drop shackle out back. I need some better stance pictures for sure, it sits just about level.

Truck has had chrome billet grilles top and bottom, then changed to a black billet grille, and now the current Saleen grille.

The Harley Davidson tail lights were also added along with an LED 3rd brake light, and Harley imitation headlights were added also.

Tint is double 5% all around, single 5% windshield strip. It won't be staying like this forever, but right now it suits my needs/comfort pretty well, always SO comfortable inside, constantly getting compliments on how cozy it feels, and the 4:20 crew will understand I'm sure, and before the rest of you make any assumptions, its always squeaky clean and smells like a new air freshener, so don't trip ;)

I've got a VMP 91 tune, S&B CAI, Aero exhaust. I also have 4.10 gears in my room waiting to go in, along with a center console swap and fog lights, with another set of 6K HID's.

I'm constantly modding the truck, I just don't even have time for any install or even to take some decent pictures, hopefully soon I'll post some updated pics.

Thanks guys!

I'll post up some pictures from the last few weeks tonight if I get the chance.

35frontresized.jpg

XLT0028.jpg

As far as the audio goes, give it some time, you guys will get a full Rebuild log eventually once it's time for deadening/components to go in, I've also got some Mach 5 IXL 18s to play with :]

Edited by 5.4SPL

lol, sounds great man, im doin the same, always doing something new, i just got new hid's even though i have some already, got my harley ddavidson lower valence painted and ready to be put on, im about to lower mine, even though its 4x4 =P and im in the middle of a led swap.