Sign in to follow this  
rk772

box demension

In reference to a previous post about 2 Fi BTL18's. My max outer demension are 42 wide x 36 tall x 26 deep. This would be a wall enclosure in the back of a mini-suv. I want to mount the 2 18's on the 42x36 wall. I figured that the box would have enough ft3 but will the 42x36 be enough wood area to mount the 2 subs and have room for a port. The subs would have to mount side by side on the 42 and the port would go above them. I'm afraid that the holes are going to be so big that there won't be any wood left for support

it should be fine just make sure you use a couple layers and enough bracing. look at a couple wall build logs like the mini cooper it will give you a good idea what you are getting yourself into.

Why is this a new thread in the newbie sign-in? What thread are you referencing? This post should go in there.

Why is this a new thread in the newbie sign-in? What thread are you referencing? This post should go in there.

I just signed up for this forum and it won't let me post any where els. When can I post in the other sections?

:WELCOME: