CadillacMatt

1995 Cadillac Deville, 2 Fi Q 15's, AQ2200D

if your plans were to take back some of that trunk space..

Ugghhh...... I don't know now!!!!! lol... if I need a spare tire I can always call my neighbor hahaha

You got one more post to the big 5,000 Jon lol

oh shit your right!!!!

ok ready watch me do me !!!

5000son

oh shit your right!!!!

ok ready watch me do me !!!

5000son

Haha I lol'd

OK Steve just so you know I'm on the ball lol! Now where the hell do I get foam? Like that really rigid stuff they pack TV's and microwaves in? haha

IMG00225-20100721-1933.jpg

Edited by CadillacMatt

shit i dont know? lol

i always have crap laying around.

shit i dont know? lol

i always have crap laying around.

Yeah we had this really top notch packing material at work a few weeks ago, it's like that Tempurpedic memory foam stuff, I was gonna grab some but the vato we were working for is a real hardass I didn't want to chance it lol. No worries man I will figure something out, I always pack well :)

take your time dude. im in noooo hurry. maybe you will come up on something good to pack em in.

Okie doke...

Progress on the car has slowed to a crawl after investing in the 250amp MechMan alt... makes a world of difference, but now I find myself needing a new battery (plus an extra one wouldn't help). And the cheapo head unit went out, which I fully expected... only a matter of time... however, I'm running my iPod directly through a preamp/EQ back to the amplifiers so it's all good for now. Just no video. :shrug:

Which is what I finally managed to accomplish about a month or so ago... getting these screens mounted! Extremely time consuming! If I had to do it again I would be paying somebody! I originally had 3 15" monitors, but my dumb ass hooked one of them up bass-ackwards and let the genie right out of that monkey. Oh well, stuff happens.

Mayhem ensues:

IMG00640-20100103-1614.jpg

IMG00639-20100103-1614.jpg

IMG00009-20100105-1707.jpg

IMG00008-20100105-1649.jpg

IMG00003-20100105-1624.jpg

Damplifying that roof baby! Looks kinda strange, but there is a method to my madness. Figured this would be the best use of what I had, placing small reinforcing pieces in the middle of each larger piece seems to work great. Overkill? Hell I don't know. It looked like a good idea :woot:

IMG00001-20100105-1604.jpg

Might I also add that deadening the roof makes a WORLD of difference. The only part of the car yet to be wrapped are the back doors. I have a sheet and a half left from the door pack which I'm going to give to Hugo :fing34:

More tomorrow :2girls:

What is that box on the ceiling? Oh and the Caddy is balller.

Great Stuff would make a, well, great foam for sealing, it's what they use when they join mobile homes and things like that.

I wanna say there's three different varieties of it now, the original, one for outdoor and maybe one for marine but I'm not sure about the last.

Expands after you spray it in and sets hard.

Edited by Nick_W

signel booster for his screens.

signel booster for his screens.

oh ok.