rumproast789

RF t2000, PA Bamf 5500d, or AQ2200d?

From people that have experience with the crunch gp3000 they are saying that is is underrated and is a good amp as long as you have the power to give it.

Dont know about the crunch s/n, but it is a sturdy amp.

They say 90db. but im not sure if its rated at 1watt

Why are you so caught up in signal to noise ratios? They don't mean one amp is louder than another. Plus the amp is going on subs so it's not nearly as big of a deal as if they were going on interior speakers.

Why are you so caught up in signal to noise ratios? They don't mean one amp is louder than another. Plus the amp is going on subs so it's not nearly as big of a deal as if they were going on interior speakers.

lol, I have no clue. There was a reason but I just have looked at them thinking it helps make the subs louder, somewhat atleast. Is there anything specific I should look for on amps then?

AQ2200D. That's what I'm looking for right now. Check out the size comparison as well. That amp seems to be a good bang for the buck as well as a good smaller size chassis. Stetsom is supposed to pack a punch for the size chassis as well, but I can't find prices on them. I didn't see a subsonic filter on the stetsom amp I was looking at, so I passed on it as I use a ported enclosure and don't want to buy fmods to block the subsonic frequencies.