sundownz

SAZ-3000D SUPER SALE!

USA and countries that do not have a Sundown distributor - should have specified that.

If you purchase outside the USA and have no local distributor you are either responsible for having your own products repaired or shipping it back to the USA and also covering return shipping. Chances are having it repaired on your own would be similar in cost to two-way shipping internationally.

If you are okay with that you are welcome to buy one.

USA and countries that do not have a Sundown distributor - should have specified that.

If you purchase outside the USA and have no local distributor you are either responsible for having your own products repaired or shipping it back to the USA and also covering return shipping. Chances are having it repaired on your own would be similar in cost to two-way shipping internationally.

If you are okay with that you are welcome to buy one.

Ahh that makes more sense, i will have to see what shipping is like to Australia, im sure it will be worth it considering the small and expensive choice of amplifiers that are available here...

Thanks for the fast response, just out of interest what is the shipping weight? SSA list it as 1 pound with clearly is not right

Edited by Samuel

sounds great..... i need 3 more jacob!!!!!!!!

how about $325 for half an amp. packaged like a SAZ1500.

no dice. . ok fine

. . . . . (sits in corner hopefully waiting for SAZ1500 sale to begin) . . . . .

Hows the stock? Im looking to buy one within a week/week and a half.

Just got back from Sundown HQ today... If you want a 3000 at this super deal you might want to hurry.

how true is this, jake?

Id hurry Jacob wouldnt of started the sale if he had hundreds to sell

Just got back from Sundown HQ today... If you want a 3000 at this super deal you might want to hurry.

how true is this, jake?

Count....

misc161-1-1.jpg

I count 26

Woops, I reply too slowly.

Edited by blue fury

Put me down for as early as Wednesday for your payment.

We have and will have for a little while, SAZ-3000D Refurbs for those who are too late getting their cash together for this spectacular sale. The Refurbs prices are roughly the same as these sale prices for new ones! I would strongly advise to hurry so you can a good deal on a new one solely because of the 2 year warranty on new SAZ-3000D's vs the 1 Year we offer on the Refurbs.

how about $325 for half an amp. packaged like a SAZ1500.

no dice. . ok fine

. . . . . (sits in corner hopefully waiting for SAZ1500 sale to begin) . . . . .

x2 :bigclap:

how long is the wait for more when they're gone?